Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Friday at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank 9/30

CaddyTrack

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 CT5-V Blackwing 6MT
Any SoCal BW owners want to get out to the Friday night meet at Bob's (4pm-late)?

I'm driving down Friday with the 5BW, would be stoked to see some fellow BWs.

Also looking forward to setting a new MPG high (first road trip with the BW).

EDIT/UPDATE: unfortunately something came up and I won't be heading south this weekend.

Last edited:
Any SoCal BW owners want to get out to the Friday night meet at Bob's (4pm-late)?

I'm driving down Friday with the 5BW, would be stoked to see some fellow BWs.

Also looking forward to setting a new MPG high (first road trip with the BW).
Is something happening there that night or is it just going to be the two of us?

Is something happening there that night or is it just going to be the two of us?
It's a pretty happening car show. Jay Leno is a regular.

yuck-no.gif

I'd be down for a meet up. I would show up later around 8.

EDIT/UPDATE: unfortunately something came up and I won't be heading south this weekend.

My son made me promise we will find the best meet/show this weekend to make up for it.

My son made me promise we will find the best meet/show this weekend to make up for it.
I'm gonna have to pass on the meet as well. My wife and kids woke up sick this morning and I'm next.

Another idea to throw out there, as there's plenty of amazing driving roads in the Santa Monica mountains, or Angeles Crest if anyone would have interest in a group outing.

In case anyone wanted to meet up in the SoCal area on Dec 4th. See post below for more info.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back