Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

First look at my new Black Diamond Tricoat CT5V BW

BadCadiWI23

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing, Black Diamond Tricoat, Red Accents, 6sp
Thanks to Cincinnati Cadillac for a great buying process, and for promptly delivering my new 5BW to my detail guys. Swung through to take a look before they begin work on PPF, ceramic, and window tint. More pics to follow when they are done, but loved the look of this car.

Gorgeous, congrats! I have a Carbon Flash Mettalic C8. Are the colors similiar do you know or is that more jet black/less metallic?

It is WAY more metallic than the video appears. The shop doing my work is pretty high end, and they all said this car’s paint is some of the most special looking they’ve ever seen.
IMG_3731.jpeg

I remember this color from the CTS-V2 definitely unique!

The Tri coat looks even better in person!!

Congrats brother!! Can't wait to see outdoor sun pix.

GM really loves to put a lot of flake in their paint when it calls for it. Yours has more than mine and I thought mine was sparkly!

AD19XN7.png
If you're not familiar with Black Diamond in the sunlight, then you're in for serious sparkle shock. Nothing this side of a 90's bass boat comes close.

GM really loves to put a lot of flake in their paint when it calls for it. Yours has more than mine and I thought mine was sparkly!

AD19XN7.png
I like that blue too.

Last edited:
Walking around the other side and back. Thinking about leaving the CT5 emblem off the back after PPF, or swapping to carbon fiber or black. Thoughts?

Walking around the other side and back. Thinking about leaving the CT5 emblem off the back after PPF, or swapping to carbon fiber or black. Thoughts?
I would consider going with OFF. :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners