Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Financing

When financing today, there was a bit of a hiccup in that their system was auto populating the 1992 model year upon entering the VIN. You can imagine the model names that came up. When 2022 was forced, they still didn’t recognize the Blackwing models. Phone calls were made and everything worked out. Anyone else experience anything similar?

When financing today, there was a bit of a hiccup in that their system was auto populating the 1992 model year upon entering the VIN. You can imagine the model names that came up. When 2022 was forced, they still didn’t recognize the Blackwing models. Phone calls were made and everything worked out. Anyone else experience anything similar?
I experienced this trying to get insurance but not financing.

Surprised you can drive off without completing payment :)
My dealer let me do this too. I still owe them a check for the vast majority of the cost. It took a little bit of work and reassurance that i'd bring them the money lol.

They let me 'borrow' the car and gave me a set of dealer plates to roll around on until that check comes in

1630442955659.png

I experienced this trying to get insurance but not financing.
I had a small hiccup getting insurance as well. Initially, the VIN wouldn’t take. I think they were trying to enter it as a 2021. When he put 2022 in it went thru.

My dealer let me do this too. I still owe them a check for the vast majority of the cost. It took a little bit of work and reassurance that i'd bring them the money lol.

They let me 'borrow' the car and gave me a set of dealer plates to roll around on until that check comes in

View attachment 4527
You must not have an honest face. 😉🤣

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop