Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Finally! I got the phone call!

CT5-V Model

Exia

Seasoned Member
The day is finally here, after waiting 15 months my dealer received their 3rd CT5-V Blackwing allocation. This was the first '23 for my dealer up here in Canada.

Per the usual, no carbon fiber so my dream build has been squashed (RIP tan interior dreams) but it is what it is.

I went with the following:

Radiant Red Tintcoat
Manual
Suede backed sport seat/Jet Black
Satin Graphite wheels
Bronze calipers
Parking package
PDR
Black mirror caps + Black lugnuts

I'm hoping it doesn't get delivered in a foot of snow up here in 5 months. Now to get working on those custom plates...

The day is finally here, after waiting 15 months my dealer received their 3rd CT5-V Blackwing allocation. This was the first '23 for my dealer up here in Canada.

Per the usual, no carbon fiber so my dream build has been squashed (RIP tan interior dreams) but it is what it is.

Radiant Red Tintcoat
Manual
Satin Graphite wheels
Bronze calipers
Parking package
PDR

I'm hoping it doesn't get delivered in a foot of snow up here in 5 months. Now to get working on those custom plates...
Nice combo !

Radiant Red Tintcoat
Manual
Satin Graphite wheels
Bronze calipers
Parking package
PDR

Nice! Curious where you are in Canada and what dealer?

Im first in line at my local dealer in Kitchener, but they only got 1 2022. Could be awhile for that 2023…

I'm in Kingston, Ontario but I went with Finch in London as there wasn't a chance my local dealer could get one. If they got one '22 and your next on the list you will definitely get a '23.

I'm in Kingston, Ontario but I went with Finch in London as there wasn't a chance my local dealer could get one. If they got one '22 and your next on the list you will definitely get a '23.
Yep that’s my thought for sure. I assume no word on 2023 pricing for Canada?

Canadian Pricing is available, the build and price isn't.

Base price is 10k more so its 97.7k+$2.3k destination so 100k before any options.

Like the US the only options that saw increases were carbon fiber options but those aren't available. Every other option retained the same price in '22.

If you use the '22 configurator and ignore carbon fiber (including the 7k seats) then you just need to add 10k to the price and that is the new '23 pricing.

Radiant Red Tintcoat
Manual
Satin Graphite wheels
Bronze calipers
Parking package
PDR

Congrats and nice build, I also waited 15 months and now I'm a couple weeks away from taking delivery.

Radiant Red Tintcoat
Manual
Satin Graphite wheels
Bronze calipers
Parking package
PDR

Awesome, @Exia! Now comes the hardest part - waiting. Hopefully you'll get it before the white stuff flies!

Awesome, @Exia! Now comes the hardest part - waiting. Hopefully you'll get it before the white stuff flies!
I hope I can get it before snow but I don't have high hopes for the goat rodeo. My dealer is 4 hours away on a good day so if it does land in snow I'll be looking for alternative ways to get it home.

I hope I can get it before snow but I don't have high hopes for the goat rodeo. My dealer is 4 hours away on a good day so if it does land in snow I'll be looking for alternative ways to get it home.
You'll be fine, just keep it in the snow setting :boogie

Woohoo!

Got the call today that my dealership got a 2023 allocation. Confirming my options now. As per Exia, carbon packages on constraint and the carbon-backed seats.

Went with:
Wave Metallic
Suede back/Jet Black seats
Tech Bronze wheels
Red brake calipers
Red seat belts
Ultra sunroof
6-speed

Now the waiting.... I'd imagine I won't see it until late spring/early summer at the best. Maybe see if I can source those 19" OZ wheels and winter tires late this season in prep for next winter.

Woohoo!

Got the call today that my dealership got a 2023 allocation. Confirming my options now. As per Exia, carbon packages on constraint and the carbon-backed seats.

Went with:
Wave Metallic
Suede back/Jet Black seats
Tech Bronze wheels
Red brake calipers
Red seat belts
Ultra sunroof
6-speed

Now the waiting.... I'd imagine I won't see it until late spring/early summer at the best. Maybe see if I can source those 19" OZ wheels and winter tires late this season in prep for next winter.
Congrats brother! I remember that feeling when getting that call.

I also found out today that my car is scheduled for production this week, it might be built already only 3 weeks after my allocation locked in, which is really fast. I wasn't expecting that from the goat rodeo.

I also found out today that my car is scheduled for production this week, it might be built already only 3 weeks after my allocation locked in, which is really fast. I wasn't expecting that from the goat rodeo.
Don't worry... I'm sure they'll make it up on the back end
easter-funny-shrek.gif

Congrats brother! I remember that feeling when getting that call.
I only waited a month before ordering and getting the call but I was like jumping around the room after we hung up. My wife figured I finally lost my mind. I told her you don’t understand, I just got an allocation for a CT5 V Blackwing. I basically won the lottery.

Will you store it till March/whenever it starts staying above 5c or so or you planning on taking it out when you can? Winter be damned!

I only waited a month before ordering and getting the call but I was like jumping around the room after we hung up. My wife figured I finally lost my mind. I told her you don’t understand, I just got an allocation for a CT5 V Blackwing. I basically won the lottery.
But I thought when you win the lottery, you *get* money.

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LOTTERY WINS YOU!

Will you store it till March/whenever it starts staying above 5c or so or you planning on taking it out when you can? Winter be damned!
I'll be storing it, no fun to drive it with salty roads on summer tires. However if it does show up sooner rather then later I will drive it for as long as I can until the snow starts here but after that it will be stored.

I plan to keep this car so I don't want to ruin it with cold weather driving, salt and more opportunity for chips from all the crap that ends up on the roads here in winter. I'd honestly rather take my Z06 out on a clear winter day because it already has 3-4 years of paint chips vs a completely new pristine Blackwing.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back