Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Finally got my CT5V BW central NJ

OldGoat

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5V Blackwing
Little late introduction. I've had mine about 6 weeks now. Just over 650 miles. Was on several dealers lists but no allocation. Got impatient and started national search. Spoke to over 30 dealers, listing mostly pre sales. Others wanted 20k over MSRP🤬
Found one after waiting over a year in Indiana.
Rift metallic, 6spd, bronze rims and calipers,Black mid level interior, $1400 for hole in my roof 🫤 and no PDR😢, did I mention that it's a 6spd😁
I fucking love this car. Thinking of a Kong ported blower housing and oil separator.
Been on this forum looking for carbon fiber bits that is few and far between. Check other posts rear spoiler is in the works👍

Hey Old Goat!
Little late introduction. I've had mine about 6 weeks now. Just over 650 miles. Was on several dealers lists but no allocation. Got impatient and started national search. Spoke to over 30 dealers, listing mostly pre sales. Others wanted 20k over MSRP🤬
Rift metallic, 6spd, bronze rims and calipers,Black mid level interior, $1400 for hole in my roof 🫤 and no PDR😢, did I mention that it's a 6spd😁
I fucking love this car. Thinking of a Kong ported blower housing and oil separator.
Been on this forum looking for carbon fiber bits that is few and far between. Check other posts rear spoiler is in the works👍
Hey Old Goat! I'm Horny Goat in North Jersey!

Big Congrats!

Looking forward to joining you on the road!

The Best Goat GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Good luck, worth the wait. I can say that because I have mine now. I was a miserable fuck for awhile there thinking I might have to drop my standards and consider opening search to an automatic 🫣 even worse thought it might not happen at all😭
Middlesex Co.

Thank you! I'm a miserable fuck most days irrespective of my fantasy blackwing. Don't you fret!

We should organize an NJ cars and coffee or something (maybe there already is?) when enough of us goats get our carriages!

I'm praying to the old gods and the new for November delivery....

On The Road Goodbye GIF by GritTV

Good luck, worth the wait. I can say that because I have mine now. I was a miserable fuck for awhile there thinking I might have to drop my standards and consider opening search to an automatic 🫣 even worse thought it might not happen at all
Middlesex Co.
Thank you! I'm a miserable fuck most days irrespective of my fantasy blackwing. Don't you fret!

We should organize an NJ cars and coffee or something (maybe there already is?) when enough of us goats get our carriages!

I'm praying to the old gods and the new for November delivery....

On The Road Goodbye GIF by GritTV
Lol, older I get the less I give a fuck. I have a 71 BB C3 insured by American Collectors Ins. They sponsor C&C shows , mostly south Jersey went to one with my BW at the Quakerbridge Mall. First on the block, a few knew what they were looking at😎

Good luck, worth the wait. I can say that because I have mine now. I was a miserable fuck for awhile there thinking I might have to drop my standards and consider opening search to an automatic 🫣 even worse thought it might not happen at all
Middlesex Co.

Lol, older I get the less I give a fuck. I have a 71 BB C3 insured by American Collectors Ins. They sponsor C&C shows , mostly south Jersey went to one with my BW at the Quakerbridge Mall. First on the block, a few knew what they were looking at😎
the joker GIF

Middlesex Co.

Quakerbridge Mall = South Jersey? You must live way up north! :p

The actual South Jersey C&C is in Mount Laurel, every Saturday. I used to go regularly when I had my GTO (also an old goat) but now that it's sold I only take my S2000 once in a while. Will definitely be going again once my 4BW shows up. We have loose plans to have a BW gathering before the end of the summer.

The actual South Jersey C&C is in Mount Laurel, every Saturday. I used to go regularly when I had my GTO (also an old goat) but now that it's sold I only take my S2000 once in a while. Will definitely be going again once my 4BW shows up. We have loose plans to have a BW gathering before the end of the summer.
I'll need to bum a ride most likely....
Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

A BW gathering, interesting.
I'm in Lumberton as we speak at work and yes I consider this south.
Quakerbridge Mall is about 45 minutes south of home.
Ever make it up to Somerville on Friday night? I'm there often. Cruise night every Friday between Memorial day and Labor day. Right now I'm the only 5V BW there, did see a 4V BW last time out👀

Old or 2004-6 GTO? I have a 64 convertible on rotisserie.
And would look forward to meeting others with the good taste enough to own a Blackwing 😎

I'm happy to corral the goats of dirty jerze...I just need the car first. I do however like this idea. I am a recent NYC transplant and haven't met any genuine gearheads this year. Need some other goats to talk throttle bodies and O2 spacers with while eating garbage and shitting marbles.

Goat Lol GIF

A BW gathering, interesting.
I'm in Lumberton as we speak at work and yes I consider this south.
Quakerbridge Mall is about 45 minutes south of home.
Ever make it up to Somerville on Friday night? I'm there often. Cruise night every Friday between Memorial day and Labor day. Right now I'm the only 5V BW there, did see a 4V BW last time out👀
I'm maybe 15 minutes west of you down rte 38 in Moorestown

Congrats Old Goat! I'm one of those still in the rodeo with no end in sight.... :-(

I feel your pain, the waiting sucks, but don't give up hope. I'm sure you will find your car. It took me over a year of waiting and searching.
Adding insult to injury is a $7k price hike for 22

Just read that $1500 of your price increase is due to GM making OnStar a 3 year package as opposed to 6 free month trial

Old or 2004-6 GTO? I have a 64 convertible on rotisserie.
And would look forward to meeting others with the good taste enough to own a Blackwing 😎
'66. I was a member of the Delaware Valley Old Goats Club for a while, but I was the youngest one there by 25 years and they didn't seem to appreciate that. 🙄

Then my car beat the club president's car in a show, and that was it. 😬

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners