Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Finally: CT5-V Blackwing Reproduction Spoilers

CT5-V Model
There have only been a few raw spoilers shipped to date. Just recently got some shots of Chad's gloss black unit installed. Through the process of his install I have learned the spoilers can grow in size when absorbing primer. With everything finally on the car I have to say it looks pretty killer.

SV303S Blackwing Brushed Triple Black Tinted-16.jpg
SV303S Blackwing Brushed Triple Black Tinted-05.jpg
SV303S Blackwing Brushed Triple Black Tinted-22.jpg
SV303S Blackwing Brushed Triple Black Tinted-23.jpg
SV303S Blackwing Brushed Triple Black Tinted-24.jpg
SV303S Blackwing Brushed Triple Black Tinted-21.jpg
SV303S Blackwing Brushed Triple Black Tinted-20.jpg
SV303S Blackwing Brushed Triple Black Tinted-18.jpg
SV303S Blackwing Brushed Triple Black Tinted-17.jpg

Got hands on a limited number of those GM plastic inserts for the outside studs on the spoiler. I have not included these in the past since attaining them is difficult, and dont want to hold up parts due to GM's constraints. I will be including these with future shipments while supplies last.

(Sold)

I recently received my spoiler from Terrance.
However, before I installed it, I received a call on a 2024 Z06 I couldn’t pass up.
My loss is somebody’s gain.
It’s still in the box, so you can see Terrance’s pictures.
I am in the Houston, Texas area so anybody local that was planning on purchasing one. I oked it with Terrance, you can save shipping costs as well as a few bucks if you want to come get it. I purchased the PPF covered spoiler.

Last edited:
(Sold)

I recently received my spoiler from Terrance.
However, before I installed it, I received a call on a 2024 Z06 I couldn’t pass up.
My loss is somebody’s gain.
It’s still in the box, so you can see Terrance’s pictures.
I am in the Houston, Texas area so anybody local that was planning on purchasing one. I oked it with Terrance, you can save shipping costs as well as a few bucks if you want to come get it. I purchased the PPF covered spoiler.
EXCELLENT deal. Congrats on the Z06 too man!

Hi Guys,

I bought @WildCPA Spoiler due to time constraints and have another on order that is For Sale, Please see

Thanks,
- Benny

I am in the process of installing the spoiler and found this to be super helpful. To the OP and @Likuid ...strong writeup.
Well Done Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Five more spoilers going out this week. We are down to seven orders left to fulfill, and anticipating mid January for them. This makes a 100 spoiler milestone!

Hope you all have a good holiday, and get those orders in if you are ready.

Five more spoilers going out this week. We are down to seven orders left to fulfill, and anticipating mid January for them. This makes a 100 spoiler milestone!

Hope you all have a good holiday, and get those orders in if you are ready.
I just put in my order on NYE! Wondering if you still have the GM plastic retainers that will go out with future (and my) order?

Thanks in advance!

Installed yesterday. Fitment is great and the quality of the weave is comparable to high end carbon fiber. Step drill bit used to create 15mm outboard holes to use the GM retainers. Also widened the holes next to those with a dremel to enable the spoiler to drop down smoothly.

I had to apply some heat and pressure to the ends of the spoiler after bolting it down, as the tape didn’t catch the trunk surface. With enough pressure, the tape made contact. The thicker tape really helps with this.

My 2 cents on install. You could honestly get away with not drilling and using maybe only a couple of the studs/nuts, if you replace the foam with 3M tape. My last eBay spoiler (great fitment, crappy weave) was held on purely with 3M tape. The stuff is strong, and I’ve used this methodology on my previous M cars and spoilers. Of course I prefer the OEM-like install with the hardware and retainers, but I’m sure there are people out there that would prefer not to drill. There are options.

Btw, I have a few extra sets of retainers. Will likely sell those to anyone interested.
IMG_2768.jpeg
IMG_2772.jpeg
IMG_2769.jpeg

I just put in my order on NYE! Wondering if you still have the GM plastic retainers that will go out with future (and my) order?

Thanks in advance!
I might be out by then. GM did not fulfill my entire order, so I only had enough for about 8 spoilers.
Installed yesterday. Fitment is great and the quality of the weave is comparable to high end carbon fiber. Step drill bit used to create 15mm outboard holes to use the GM retainers. Also widened the holes next to those with a dremel to enable the spoiler to drop down smoothly.

I had to apply some heat and pressure to the ends of the spoiler after bolting it down, as the tape didn’t catch the trunk surface. With enough pressure, the tape made contact. The thicker tape really helps with this.

My 2 cents on install. You could honestly get away with not drilling and using maybe only a couple of the studs/nuts, if you replace the foam with 3M tape. My last eBay spoiler (great fitment, crappy weave) was held on purely with 3M tape. The stuff is strong, and I’ve used this methodology on my previous M cars and spoilers. Of course I prefer the OEM-like install with the hardware and retainers, but I’m sure there are people out there that would prefer not to drill. There are options.

Btw, I have a few extra sets of retainers. Will likely sell those to anyone interested. View attachment 23410View attachment 23411View attachment 23412
Looks FANTASTIC brother!

Btw, I have a few extra sets of retainers. Will likely sell those to anyone interested. View attachment 23410View attachment 23411View attachment 23412
Is there a part number for these, just to keep an eye on.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back