Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Fear of Missing Out (FOMO)

what track are you referring to? My Dad is 73 and did a bunch of Hot Rodding in his younger years there in Sunnyvale. Our dealership actually sponsored a drag car for a few years until the driver died at Famosa (Jay Cheatham) maybe you've heard of him. Our dealership is on El Camino Real in Sunnyvale...used to be Pearson Oldsmobile Pontiac GMC before changing to Buick GMC and now its Sunnyvale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.
All of my racing days were done on the East coast, Atco Dragway. I went to the track as much as I could over 10 years and over time, you get to know everyone at the track and it was tailgate parties every weekend. I have heard of Jay Cheatham through a couple of friends. I go around to all the places where everyone brings there cars in various parking lots. The last one was at Starbucks in mountain view. I know the dealers you're talking about, I used to go to Pearson to have service done on a friends car. We need to get together after we get our BW's.

All of my racing days were done on the East coast, Atco Dragway. I went to the track as much as I could over 10 years and over time, you get to know everyone at the track and it was tailgate parties every weekend. I have heard of Jay Cheatham through a couple of friends. I go around to all the places where everyone brings there cars in various parking lots. The last one was at Starbucks in mountain view. I know the dealers you're talking about, I used to go to Pearson to have service done on a friends car. We need to get together after we get our BW's.
for sure! when ever I can get up there...problem is that I won't drive up ill likely fly but we can definitely meet up some time up there.

With deliveries having commenced, perhaps it’s time to revisit this topic.

I’m really liking the infared. Satin wheels, c1/2, bronze calipers, black or tan semi seats. Oh yes, should have added sunroof and pdr

I’m really liking the infared. Satin wheels, c1/2, bronze calipers, black or tan semi seats. Oh yes, should have added sunroof and pdr
I added the PDR when I changed colors :)

I may still add the pano roof too, on the fence about it…(still)

Even though my CT4-BW hasn't arrived yet, I'm having FOMO for not getting a CT5 instead.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back