Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Endless Wait

SC-CTV4BLKWING

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
eventually 2023 CT4-VBW
Ordered my CT4V-Blackwing August 6, 2022 - have the VIN number and order number (BXTTVS) but keep hearing from the dealer that it's in Indiana waiting on the engine.....how long should that take? Coming up on 5 months - is this the norm? Argent Silver Metallic.

Go over to Blackwing order tracking thread Rob will input your info. Good luck and 5 months means your about halfway there. Seems some wait times have started to shorten a bit.

Ordered my CT4V-Blackwing August 6, 2022 - have the VIN number and order number (BXTTVS) but keep hearing from the dealer that it's in Indiana waiting on the engine.....how long should that take? Coming up on 5 months - is this the norm? Argent Silver Metallic.
My order was also accepted on August 6th, 2022 and mine is also Argent Silver. I am also still waiting. The status is 4D00 (delayed) with EDD as MP (missing parts?). There are several of us built right about that time that seem to have stalled while others produced after have been shipped. I don't know anything about waiting for an engine but that would constitute a "missing part" I suppose. A rather major one at that! 😂
I suppose we'll get them when we get them. I've reached the stage where I'm no longer stressing. Fuck it! It's winter here anyway.

My husband has been driving my SIL's extra vehicle since we sold my 2020 CT4 in October, I've been driving my husband's truck to keep miles off it - think we'll just break down and buy a used car to use and just keep waiting.

My husband has been driving my SIL's extra vehicle since we sold my 2020 CT4 in October, I've been driving my husband's truck to keep miles off it - think we'll just break down and buy a used car to use and just keep waiting.
That's what I did eventually as well. Now I'm thinking I'll just keep it and drive it instead of the Blackwing next winter as well. Who knows I may still be awaiting delivery then? 😂

My endless wait has an end in sight, dealer called and vehicle was shipped Friday the 13th, should arrive by February 3rd. I had the opportunity to buy a black one that came in last week but want my silver one and I told my husband that the way things go in my life, it we tell the dealer I’d take it then 2 days later my car would arrive, glad I held out.

Well my endless wait is over! Came in yesterday and will pick up Monday. @Rob please remove BXTTVS.

Attachments

• 7B765F69-31AC-4F61-BEF0-59BA333D1928.jpeg
    7B765F69-31AC-4F61-BEF0-59BA333D1928.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace