Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

ECU upgrade ?

STS-Vboy22

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2007 Cadillac STS-V
I have a 07' STS-V, I just wanna know how would I make out with giving it a Tune and possibly remove the speed limiter I already have an exhaust ...V brothas what yall think about this ?

That can be done - I'm sure. There are lots of computer tuners out there than will be happy to "tune" your car and removed the speed limiter. Just find a good one.

I haven't had a chip or computer tune done in many years, so I can't recommend anyone right now. My cars are all stock, so I haven't been interested in a program change on them.

D3 Cadillac appears to still tweak STSs, might want to get in touch with them. They are a bit pricy if you ask me though.
www.d3cadillac.com

That can be done - I'm sure. There are lots of computer tuners out there than will be happy to "tune" your car and removed the speed limiter. Just find a good one.

I haven't had a chip or computer tune done in many years, so I can't recommend anyone right now. My cars are all stock, so I haven't been interested in a program change on them.

D3 Cadillac appears to still tweak STSs, might want to get in touch with them. They are a bit pricy if you ask me though.
www.d3cadillac.com
yeah I bet they is but they way out in cali ...I would need to find a good tuner in PA or NJ but thanks for helping me out ...

That's the catch - finding the "good" tuner in your area.
Check around for shops with dyno's - they'll need a dyno to make sure that they actually get it right.

That's the catch - finding the "good" tuner in your area.
Check around for shops with dyno's - they'll need a dyno to make sure that they actually get it right.
i found a place bout an hour away that does Vz he told me around $500 bucks for tune does that sound about right?

That's in the ball park. The place I like in Tulsa charged $450 for a dyno tune a few years ago.

That's in the ball park. The place I like in Tulsa charged $450 for a dyno tune a few years ago.
ok I also removed that engine cover by the way I can definitely hear that supercharger when I get on it sounds mean and it takes off like a rocket I love it man! its amazing how much of a difference it made by just doing that...

ok I also removed that engine cover by the way I can definitely hear that supercharger when I get on it sounds mean and it takes off like a rocket I love it man! its amazing how much of a difference it made by just doing that...

Remember, supercharger whine is bad for gas mileage!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back