Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dr. Zoomie's Spring 2023 Mental-Health Check-Up

Other than my self-inflicted damage, the car is really good. If/when I can get the sound I want from straight pipes, it will be amazing.

Life is overall very good. Think we finally broke winter's ass, infrared is the best color, where's @soulsea , America IS great and always has been.

I love you Steve and I thought your quote was funny. Hopefully, you don't mean it:
Tall Steve said: #Trump2024
Please.....NO more political ANYTHING on here. It's nice hanging out here where we're all friends
I agree it's nice to keep this a friendly forum but If you want to keep it apolitical, you shouldn't precede that very statement with a politically charged one (frowning upon/questioning Tall Steve's "trump2024", saying "hopefully you don't mean it"). Just saying...... No conflict intended, just pointing out your own political tones.

See @ZoomieZoom55 Me:
Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN
You Know Im No Good GIF by Amy Winehouse

Tall Steve said: #Trump2024

I agree it's nice to keep this a friendly forum but If you want to keep it apolitical, you shouldn't precede that very statement with a politically charged one (frowning upon/questioning Tall Steve's "trump2024", saying "hopefully you don't mean it"). Just saying...... No conflict intended, just pointing out your own political tones.
Just trying to stop the ugly rabbit hole before it begins. I've seen other forums get so political, on both sides, that you can't even go there anymore. I don't want to see that happen here. This place is great, for a lot of reasons. I was also trying to do so with a little humor, not expressing my "tones".

Just trying to stop the ugly rabbit hole before it begins. I've seen other forums get so political, on both sides, that you can't even go there anymore. I don't want to see that happen here. This place is great, for a lot of reasons. I was also trying to do so with a little humor, not expressing my "tones".
I was not offended at all, and I admitted to liking fat girls! I was trying to invoke a response for Doc...... You guys are slipping because it did not get out of hand at all...

What the fuck is up my dudes?!

Been a while!

Hope everyone is alive, prospering and accounted for.

It's my ethical obligation and contractual rule per Rob's consulting clause that I check-in with everyone and ensure the goat rodeo continues in all its complicated glory.

How's everyone's goat? How's work? How's the fam? Anyone else get indicted? When's the next cars and coffee? We meeting up this spring/summer much to the chagrin of our spouses?

Miss ya'll!

Tall Steve can you spice up this dry desert and fight somebody about M3s and/or gun control?

Thanks so much!

Over and out,

Zoomiefred Z. Zopinsky

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats
Dr. ZZ Top,

Thanks for checking in on us here in the forum. I'll be honest, things are not good. The Winter of Discontent has given way to the Spring of Shut Up Shuttin' Up. There is ill will and general malfeasance permeating the forum. Warranty claims, dash rattles, engine failures, bent wheels, Trump idolitry, bad jokes, inopportune gifs, lame modifications and stupid is as stupid does are all around us. Even our most stalwart member, @Tall Steve, was forced to permanently leave the forum 12 times in the last two weeks alone.

We need help. We need YOUR help. We need a reset, a reboot of our mojo. Remember when our lone common enemy was the goat pen and everything surrounding it? That shared destiny and joint heartache brought us together, in a way that collectively laughing at @PrimeTime never could. I feel like you are the one professionally licensed lunatic who can finally restore lightness to our galaxy. Will you help us?

I was once told (ok many times told) that one should never bring up a problem without offering a solution. So here goes: in my opinion, your idea of a Cars and Coffee event is just what we need, but for everyone. In my capacity as forum gadfly, Associate VP of Rabble Rousing and Personal Insults, and everyone's favorite liberal jackass, I hereby propose a spring fling...a Blackwing Rumspringa if you will, to re-align our core values and core competencies:

I envision a series of events for forum members around the country, where members in each part of the country organize themselves to get together and attend existing cars and coffee in their area, to meet in person share our love of torque and tiresmoke with each other. With our membership spread all over North America, we obviously can't all go to the same place. So I propose we all aim to get together at events arranged by members in their respective parts of the country. NorCal, SoCal, Texas, Michigan, New England, Mid Atlantic, NYC, Florida, Canada, etc. I am probably missing some major area, but if I did it likely wasn't that important anyway. I am guessing that forum members probably already know who lives nearby them, so reach out via private message to your fellow 'wingthusiasts and see where are the best C&C events near you, and when you can go.

This has already happened in limited fashion here in South Jersey. Last fall, @dribs15, @Slick Blackwing, @jonnywaffles11 and I met at a C&C event, where we all learned that dribs is the man, Slick has us all beat because his wife is also into cars, Waffles has the best looking 4BW, and I am a huge disappointment. It is my hope that everyone on the forum can experience a similar event with people near you.

Dr. Zoomiferous Zoomilux: if you think this is a good idea, please help me spread the word. Work your magic and make it sound fun and not lame like I did above. The forum needs you.

Dr. ZZ Top,

Thanks for checking in on us here in the forum. I'll be honest, things are not good. The Winter of Discontent has given way to the Spring of Shut Up Shuttin' Up. There is ill will and general malfeasance permeating the forum. Warranty claims, dash rattles, engine failures, bent wheels, Trump idolitry, bad jokes, inopportune gifs, lame modifications and stupid is as stupid does are all around us. Even our most stalwart member, @Tall Steve, was forced to permanently leave the forum 12 times in the last two weeks alone.

We need help. We need YOUR help. We need a reset, a reboot of our mojo. Remember when our lone common enemy was the goat pen and everything surrounding it? That shared destiny and joint heartache brought us together, in a way that collectively laughing at @PrimeTime never could. I feel like you are the one professionally licensed lunatic who can finally restore lightness to our galaxy. Will you help us?

I was once told (ok many times told) that one should never bring up a problem without offering a solution. So here goes: in my opinion, your idea of a Cars and Coffee event is just what we need, but for everyone. In my capacity as forum gadfly, Associate VP of Rabble Rousing and Personal Insults, and everyone's favorite liberal jackass, I hereby propose a spring fling...a Blackwing Rumspringa if you will, to re-align our core values and core competencies:

I envision a series of events for forum members around the country, where members in each part of the country organize themselves to get together and attend existing cars and coffee in their area, to meet in person share our love of torque and tiresmoke with each other. With our membership spread all over North America, we obviously can't all go to the same place. So I propose we all aim to get together at events arranged by members in their respective parts of the country. NorCal, SoCal, Texas, Michigan, New England, Mid Atlantic, NYC, Florida, Canada, etc. I am probably missing some major area, but if I did it likely wasn't that important anyway. I am guessing that forum members probably already know who lives nearby them, so reach out via private message to your fellow 'wingthusiasts and see where are the best C&C events near you, and when you can go.

This has already happened in limited fashion here in South Jersey. Last fall, @dribs15, @Slick Blackwing, @jonnywaffles11 and I met at a C&C event, where we all learned that dribs is the man, Slick has us all beat because his wife is also into cars, Waffles has the best looking 4BW, and I am a huge disappointment. It is my hope that everyone on the forum can experience a similar event with people near you.

Dr. Zoomiferous Zoomilux: if you think this is a good idea, please help me spread the word. Work your magic and make it sound fun and not lame like I did above. The forum needs you.
We could theoretically do an "All-Jersey" C&C in... call it Bridgewater or somewhere in the middle. Zoomie and I are practically neighbors in the Northern part of the state.

TY - I had been hoping some of the popular members would suggest an in-person event.

Texas seems to be very well represented on the forum, and we have some stellar places to enjoy these cars in Central Texas. Hopefully we can get something organized this year.

Dr. ZZ Top,

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

Let’s make it happen!

I’ll be back tomorrow with good spirits and cheer.

Sleep well heathens.

ZZ

Are there any other members going to the DFW V-Club 2Q Meet 'N Greet at the Blue Mesa Grill? I have signed up and I also saw that Talia aka @TalsBW is going...

This is the perfect opportunity for some forum members to get together!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back