Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dr. Zoomie's Spring 2023 Mental-Health Check-Up

ZoomieZoom55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 6MT 4 Blackwing, Argent Silver, Satin Graphite, Tan/Black Buckets, Bronze Calipers, Black Caps
What the fuck is up my dudes?!

Been a while!

Hope everyone is alive, prospering and accounted for.

It's my ethical obligation and contractual rule per Rob's consulting clause that I check-in with everyone and ensure the goat rodeo continues in all its complicated glory.

How's everyone's goat? How's work? How's the fam? Anyone else get indicted? When's the next cars and coffee? We meeting up this spring/summer much to the chagrin of our spouses?

Miss ya'll!

Tall Steve can you spice up this dry desert and fight somebody about M3s and/or gun control?

Thanks so much!

Over and out,

Zoomiefred Z. Zopinsky

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Well look what the goat dragged in...

I'm just enjoying my Maple Syrup, igloos and the weekly triple "Eh" meeting.

The goat is fresh out of PPF and Ceramic and ready for its first 2.5 hour road trip for the long weekend.

Doc, no one wants to hear anything I have to say and I don't want any more members to block me, but with that said.... Infrared is the best color, make America great again, #Trump2024, I think guns are good, I like fat girls, 4BW corner better than 5 BW, #twoblackwings, quik4dr, I am the goat father, I'm special (mom told me so) and when I'm quiet the forum is boring!

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect
Anchorman GIF
How I Met Your Mother Hello GIF by Laff

What the fuck is up my dudes?!

Been a while!

Hope everyone is alive, prospering and accounted for.

It's my ethical obligation and contractual rule per Rob's consulting clause that I check-in with everyone and ensure the goat rodeo continues in all its complicated glory.

How's everyone's goat? How's work? How's the fam? Anyone else get indicted? When's the next cars and coffee? We meeting up this spring/summer much to the chagrin of our spouses?

Miss ya'll!

Tall Steve can you spice up this dry desert and fight somebody about M3s and/or gun control?

Thanks so much!

Over and out,

Zoomiefred Z. Zopinsky

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats
PPO? Need some advise. ^^^^

Life is overall very good. Think we finally broke winter's ass, infrared is the best color, where's @soulsea , America IS great and always has been.

I love you Steve and I thought your quote was funny. Hopefully, you don't mean it:
#Trump2024
Please.....NO more political ANYTHING on here. It's nice hanging out here where we're all friends

Doc, no one wants to hear anything I have to say and I don't want any more members to block me, but with that said.... Infrared is the best color, make America great again, #Trump2024, I think guns are good, I like fat girls, 4BW corner better than 5 BW, #twoblackwings, quik4dr, I am the goat father, I'm special (mom told me so) and when I'm quiet the forum is boring!

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect
Anchorman GIF
How I Met Your Mother Hello GIF by Laff
anchorman-pool.gif

Big Brother Dance GIF by Big Brother Australia

Im going to need to meet up with someone with Infrared to compare against my Radiant Red to prove these allegations.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back