Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Does your 5 Blackwing have this part (Rear Tire Front Air Deflector)

CT5-V Model

99sport

Seasoned Member
Does your 5 have this part? Yes or no? Also, please include your model year, transmission and which (if any) carbon fiber package you have. (This is in front of the rear wheel)

1685575924270.png

Got my new car (with 11 miles) from the dealer after a transmission replacement and found a number of fasteners missing (you can see details at the post below).

I never saw the car before it was up on the lift disassembled, but when I got it back it does not have the Rear Tire Front Air Deflector on either the left or the right. I assumed the tech forgot to replace them (they forgot a number of other fasteners, so this seems likely). However, another dealer a couple of miles from my house has a 5 blackwing in their showroom and I stopped by to see if that car had these deflectors and it did NOT. So perhaps my dealer didn't leave off quite as many parts as I thought.

Last edited:
The 2022 5BW non-CF does not have this part. There are tire deflectors in front of the front wheels for non-CF. These are not generally installed at the factory and instead would be found in parts kits in the trunk. There is a thread that discusses all these parts and when to use them (track vs. street).

My '23 non-CF M6 does not have this part. I have std iron brakes.

I watched the Savagegeese video 100 times so its the first thing I though of. I thought that might be a CCB option, but their '22 with CCB does not have these deflectors. Watch about 10 secs from the point I pasted below and you'll see in one of shots they are not there. Also, the diagram is only a single inlet on exhaust, so not a BW.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back