Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Difference in pillar material

Cadillac CT4-V model

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-BW Track Edition (On Order), 2022 CT5-BW (Bailed), 2022 CT4-BW (Sold)
Maybe I've spent way too much time on the digital brochure site but did anyone else notice that there is a difference in the pillar material even within the high end interiors? Cool gray and Tan interior get matching sueded-microfiber a pillar while black and rest of the interiors get regular plastic one?

Attachments

• natural-tan - Copy.jpg
    natural-tan - Copy.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 151
  • black - Copy.jpg
    black - Copy.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 149
  • coolgray - Copy.jpg
    coolgray - Copy.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 148
I saw the exact same thing. I am chalking it up to these being preproduction models. I think as long as you get one of the upgraded seat options, you get the micro suede headliner.

I saw the exact same thing. I am chalking it up to these being preproduction models. I think as long as you get one of the upgraded seat options, you get the micro suede headliner.
If you scroll on the picture I digital brochure, you will see that headliner shows as the upgraded one with all upgraded seats but it's only thr pillar that's different. With that said, I agree that it could just be because of pre-prod cars.

When I optioned my car, every option except the base seats selected the micro suede interior trim. Which I think covers at least the A pillar, headliner, and seat backs. Seat backs change to carbon fiber with the last two options of course. (These are CT5 optioning btw)

The press release would lead you to believe that any of the upgraded seat options on the CT5-V BW come with suede microfiber headliner as well

V-Series Blackwing: Designed to Perform

• Available high-performance seats and a high-performance steering wheel contribute function to the equation, while elements such as an available sueded microfiber headliner and Opus leather trim amplify the cars’ aura of handcrafted sophistication and technical precision.

The press release would lead you to believe that any of the upgraded seat options on the CT5-V BW come with suede microfiber headliner as well

V-Series Blackwing: Designed to Perform

• Available high-performance seats and a high-performance steering wheel contribute function to the equation, while elements such as an available sueded microfiber headliner and Opus leather trim amplify the cars’ aura of handcrafted sophistication and technical precision.
Thanks for posting that link because I forgot about that one and it has some good information...

On the CT4-V Blackwing you get the suede headliner only on the top level interior/seat option. The A pillar, B pillar and sun visors are all wrapped in suede as well. On the CT5-V Blackwing you get the suede headliner, A pillar, B pillar and C pillar wrapped in suede as well as the sun visors.

Keep in mind though, all the parts mentioned above are still wrapped in a fabric material (taffeta) standard so they are not hard plastic.

#IWorkForGM
All views and opinions on here are my own and not those of Cadillac or GM.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back