Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

they're not at msrp. GM is giving $3k rebate on 4BW ('23 and '24) since November (and still so in Jan). You get another $1k off as a costco member. GM is also basically loaning free money at 0.9% interest for 36 month financing on 4BW as well. If you had the cash to buy it up front, you could generate $11k in interest over that time period.
so quite a lot they are offering, just doesnt show up on the dealer website unless you call and ask most of the time
FWIW Cadillacs website says financing offer and Costco offer is not eligible for V models.

Having that dash in my Escalade has really grown on me so having it in a BW IMHO would be cool...
I'm not overly opposed to the new dash, but I'm still afraid the revised front end makes it look like 2 different cars since they did nothing to the back. Even some revised tail lights could have helped make it a more congruent design. Guess we will see soon enough.

btw in case anyone cares my ct4'w delivery was once again delayed and due to some change in personal circumstance i've taken my deposit back and am not in the market any longer.
i'm hoping once i recover later in the year i'll come back again but this time for a 5bw!

btw in case anyone cares my ct4'w delivery was once again delayed and due to some change in personal circumstance i've taken my deposit back and am not in the market any longer.
i'm hoping once i recover later in the year i'll come back again but this time for a 5bw!
Best of luck to you, I hope you get better soon!

Thoughts?

Been on a list at West Herr dealer for 5V BW for over a year, says he is waiting for orders to open for refreshed model (which is what I wanted anyway). How long should I wait? Or should I be trying to find another dealership?

Thanks, Nick

Thoughts?

Been on a list at West Herr dealer for 5V BW for over a year, says he is waiting for orders to open for refreshed model (which is what I wanted anyway). How long should I wait? Or should I be trying to find another dealership?

Thanks, Nick
You will be waiting until at least May to order a 2025 if the same time frame from last year is used. I would seek another dealer. BWs are not in as short of supply as they previously were, but a low allocation dealer will keep you from getting a car.

You will be waiting until at least May to order a 2025 if the same time frame from last year is used. I would seek another dealer. BWs are not in as short of supply as they previously were, but a low allocation dealer will keep you from getting a car.

When is the earliest allocation for the refreshed model? Is that happening yet?

IF the rumors about 2025 production starting in early April are true, allocations would, in theory, be expected to start early-mid March.

IF the rumors about 2025 production starting in early April are true, allocations would, in theory, be expected to start early-mid March.
I can't see them shortening the model year. 2024 Ordering began in May last year, 2023 production ended in June and 2024 production began in July.

I am happy to say that I have an order number with my local dealership. I am #5 on the list and was informed that it would take between 1-2 years for my car to arrive. They stated they would contact me when they have an allocation. Super pumped!

I am happy to say that I have an order number with my local dealership. I am #5 on the list and was informed that it would take between 1-2 years for my car to arrive. They stated they would contact me when they have an allocation. Super pumped!
Super pumped might have been the feeling ~18 months ago, but in today's climate, you should expect a car way sooner and shouldn't be that far down on any list. I would try more dealers or if you don't need a future year model, look at GM inventory nationwide.

You might be surprised at how many Blackwings are sitting on lots because people got tired of waiting and backed out of the deal. After waiting 16 months, even my ordering dealer said to look around. He told me there was one in Cincinnati, only 110 miles from me. I snagged it the next day. When you find one, you have to act quickly.

Super pumped might have been the feeling ~18 months ago, but in today's climate, you should expect a car way sooner and shouldn't be that far down on any list. I would try more dealers or if you don't need a future year model, look at GM inventory nationwide.
Thanks for this feedback. I really do want to wait for the 2025, though. It will also provide me with some more time to save up some cash. I'll look for other dealers that do not charge above MSRP.

You might be surprised at how many Blackwings are sitting on lots because people got tired of waiting and backed out of the deal. After waiting 16 months, even my ordering dealer said to look around. He told me there was one in Cincinnati, only 110 miles from me. I snagged it the next day. When you find one, you have to act quickly.
I appreciate you sharing your experience with me; I will take it into consideration as I am looking forward to the 2025, which are said to be going into production after April. It will also afford me a bit more time to save up a bit more cash. Congrats on yours!

I appreciate you sharing your experience with me; I will take it into consideration as I am looking forward to the 2025, which are said to be going into production after April. It will also afford me a bit more time to save up a bit more cash. Congrats on yours!
The 2025s will likely not start production until July if things hold to last year's schedule.

Edit...summer production was confirmed by a GM engineer in one of the 2025 release videos.

Last edited:
It won’t be April/May for the BW as no images have surfaced, by now there should have been some sort of picture.
JM2C

This image of the new dash surfaced.
10597B93-F0D8-4767-86D7-4A94DCB051B0.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!