Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

What are the differences between the '24 and '25? Do we know yet?

How long is Cadillac planning to offer the CT-5 BW?
‘25 model if it happens (seems likely) will probably have the new front end and full digital screen inside. I am biased toward the older design and picked up a 2024 model last month that I ordered in the summer.

‘25 model if it happens (seems likely) will probably have the new front end and full digital screen inside. I am biased toward the older design and picked up a 2024 model last month that I ordered in the summer.
The good news is that it looks like they are keeping the buttons below the screen still and perhaps the knobs too. I don’t know for certain, but it appears that way. I just don’t like the look of the screen.

The success in China may help keep the platform alive for longer than expected.

I'm just a little perplexed that anyone is still committing to making an ICE – much less blown, and one of this caliber.

Not disappointed, mind you – just surprised.

I'm happy to say that I have made my decision to purchase a CT5V Blackwing! Now it's time to obtain an allocation and order it. I'm waiting for the redesigned 2025's. I'm well aware this process could take longer than a year. Fields Cadillac in Jacksonville, FL, states that they aren't going to mark it up, but their ordering process seems to need refinement.

Last edited:
I went to a local GM dealer on 12/14 and placed an order for a 6M 4BW. The dealer had 1 BW (A10 4BW) in stock. The dealer said he would place my order as soon as he has any allocation. My worry is that he's a low-volume dealer and now is saying he won't know how many CT4s he may get until 1/14 or any allocations until 1/25. Is every 1.5 month a reasonable wait or should I try a larger volume store?

I'm happy to say that I have made my decision to purchase a CT5V Blacking! Now it's time to obtain an allocation and order it. I'm waiting for the redesigned 2025's.

Do you have a render of the 2025 MY that you are going off of?

If so, please share with the class!

Do you have a render of the 2025 MY that you are going off of?

If so, please share with the class!
No renders outside of the images for the regular CT5 off of the Cadillac website, unfortunately. There are some spy shots out there but you really can't notice much difference.

Attachments

• tempImageAoM5hR.png
    tempImageAoM5hR.png
    824.1 KB · Views: 55
  • tempImageQWCy2L.png
    tempImageQWCy2L.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
I went to a local GM dealer on 12/14 and placed an order for a 6M 4BW. The dealer had 1 BW (A10 4BW) in stock. The dealer said he would place my order as soon as he has any allocation. My worry is that he's a low-volume dealer and now is saying he won't know how many CT4s he may get until 1/14 or any allocations until 1/25. Is every 1.5 month a reasonable wait or should I try a larger volume store?
The Field's Cadillac dealership here in Jax has two 4BWs manuals on the lot. I'm a fan of ordering them myself.

The Field's Cadillac dealership here in Jax has two 4BWs manuals on the lot. I'm a fan of ordering them myself.
I've been considering the RRT! My actual build code has the sunroof instead of the PDR and the sky gray seats instead of black but these differences wouldn't be deal breakers if I had to purchase instead of wait.

I've been considering the RRT! My actual build code has the sunroof instead of the PDR and the sky gray seats instead of black but these differences wouldn't be deal breakers if I had to purchase instead of wait.
You've got it from here, my friend! Good luck! It has been in stock for a bit, so there must be room for negotiating.

How long are dealers going to sit at MSRP on the unsold 23 4BWs?

I don't think they all are from what I have read in this forum.

Reactions: RKS
You shouldn’t be paying MSRP for a 24 4BW, even better deals should be available for 23. If the dealer is trying to hold you at MSRP on a 23 I would contact a different dealer.

Reactions: RKS
they're not at msrp. GM is giving $3k rebate on 4BW ('23 and '24) since November (and still so in Jan). You get another $1k off as a costco member. GM is also basically loaning free money at 0.9% interest for 36 month financing on 4BW as well. If you had the cash to buy it up front, you could generate $11k in interest over that time period.
so quite a lot they are offering, just doesnt show up on the dealer website unless you call and ask most of the time

I'm just a little perplexed that anyone is still committing to making an ICE – much less blown, and one of this caliber.

Not disappointed, mind you – just surprised.

EV sales are falling, Ford loses money on each one, and ICE isn't dead yet!

I suspect (and hope) that GM will keep on making them as long as someone keeps buying them.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back