Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

What are you like 80? You sound like my stepfather.
LOL, don't take @rubberduck to serious because he gets a little crotchety if he does not get his daily dose of fiber..... Oh, and I think he is like 80......

Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
Did you read the ad?
I did and it says "custom Chartreuse finish" - this doesn't tell me what the name of the color is. I haven't see any announcements about this color or any extras on the 20th anniversary edition.

Last edited:
@RobC7 ...Chartreuse IS the color. On 20th Anniversary models, part of that $36,000 package is you can pick your interior and your exterior color....custom. I believe it's not ANY color like Rolls Royce does, but they have a bunch of, let's say, limited custom colors. The interiors seem to be anything you can get on any 4 or 5. It's been discussed a bit somewhere on here, though not a lot of info seems to be available. I believe it's only 20 units total.

@RobC7 ...Chartreuse IS the color. On 20th Anniversary models, part of that $36,000 package is you can pick your interior and your exterior color....custom. I believe it's not ANY color like Rolls Royce does, but they have a bunch of, let's say, limited custom colors. The interiors seem to be anything you can get on any 4 or 5. It's been discussed a bit somewhere on here, though not a lot of info seems to be available. I believe it's only 20 units total.
Paint to sample? Interested to see what colors you can choose from.

I would have thought GM would do a better job marketing the 20th anniversary. I obsess over these cars and the information available seems quite generic.

i'm not 100% positive but i think GM is offering $3,000 rebate and 0.9% financing for up to 36 months on ct4 blackwings. most dealers i've called once pressed on it have acknowledged it. some have pretended like they werent aware but several have all said its valid on '23 and '24's
unfortunately my car is stuck in GM logistics limbo and wont be arriving till january now even though it supposed left on transport in november so I might not be able to take advantage of that offer assuming the incentives reset in the new year.
great deal for anyone who can act next week on an in stock car.

I was faced with a similar situation when I bought my M5. BMWFS had .9% financing in December but my car was stuck at the port waiting for parts and I wasn’t going to be able to take delivery until late January. The rate went up in the new year so I asked if they would honor the .9 in January and they did.

Ask your dealer, maybe they’ll do the same for you.

I was faced with a similar situation when I bought my M5. BMWFS had .9% financing in December but my car was stuck at the port waiting for parts and I wasn’t going to be able to take delivery until late January. The rate went up in the new year so I asked if they would honor the .9 in January and they did.

Ask your dealer, maybe they’ll do the same for you.
i plan to but the rebate and the financing are both offered by GM, there's not much the dealer can do about it if they arent offered any more in Jan. will try tho

i'm not 100% positive but i think GM is offering $3,000 rebate and 0.9% financing for up to 36 months on ct4 blackwings. most dealers i've called once pressed on it have acknowledged it. some have pretended like they werent aware but several have all said its valid on '23 and '24's
unfortunately my car is stuck in GM logistics limbo and wont be arriving till january now even though it supposed left on transport in november so I might not be able to take advantage of that offer assuming the incentives reset in the new year.
great deal for anyone who can act next week on an in stock car.
I bought yesterday and can confirm this. I wasn’t able to take advantage of the .9 but I did 3.9 for 5 years which I’m happy with. It was 4.9 for 6. The shorter the term the better the rate.

Devoe in FL has discounted their 2023 CT4V Blackwings on their site along with the current Cadillac rebate+financing. One is 5500 AND 3000 off msrp others with smaller discounts. Good deal for end of year clear some inventory.

Devoe in FL has discounted their 2023 CT4V Blackwings on their site along with the current Cadillac rebate+financing. One is 5500 AND 3000 off msrp others with smaller discounts. Good deal for end of year clear some inventory.

9 4BWs, unfortunately, all automatic.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners