Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Do you know if sewell posts discounted prices online? everything looks to be marked up on their website.
I sent a message to Dustin aka Blackwing king to reach out to you....... I don't know about their posted stuff only that they were/are giving discounts on 4BW's....

I sent a message to Dustin aka Blackwing king to reach out to you....... I don't know about their posted stuff only that they were/are giving discounts on 4BW's....
could you do the same for me? everything posted on their website is marked up.

Don't buy from Dustin, his spelling is awful!
Bro Bromance GIF

Me and Dustin!
#sewellfanboy
#idriveasewell
#goatfather
#firstblackwingdeliveredinnation

🤔 I have sold a few BW's for Sewell...... 😁
I'll credit you for my 2. I was spinning my wheels thinking my local dealer would ever come through. Read your recommendation about Dustin and thought what the hell. I remember calling him maybe 7pm on a Friday in December 2021 and he answered the call. Spoke for almost 1 hour, and as soon as the call was done, I had emails from him. Replied that night, got in the queue for a 5. I believe I was 180+/- on his list for a CT5-V Blackwing, but expected a number of folks might pass if they could not get certain options. The car was delivered to Colorado 11 months later. Less than halfway into the wait, I bought an awesome 4 Blackwing 6MT that came available, and sold it a few months later when numbers were still very high.

Nothing but praise from me for the Blackwing King!

ridley scott gladiator GIF

I'll credit you for my 2. I was spinning my wheels thinking my local dealer would ever come through. Read your recommendation about Dustin and thought what the hell. I remember calling him maybe 7pm on a Friday in December 2021 and he answered the call. Spoke for almost 1 hour, and as soon as the call was done, I had emails from him. Replied that night, got in the queue for a 5. I believe I was 180+/- on his list for a CT5-V Blackwing, but expected a number of folks might pass if they could not get certain options. The car was delivered to Colorado 11 months later. Less than halfway into the wait, I bought an awesome 4 Blackwing 6MT that came available, and sold it a few months later when numbers were still very high.

Nothing but praise from me for the Blackwing King!

ridley scott gladiator GIF
I'm glad he could hook you up!

Moore Cadillac Chantilly VA. Sales guy says they never do markup and none was indicated to me when I placed my pre order.

However, based on this discussion I may contact Dustin of Sewell at some point if I get tired of waiting...

Moore Cadillac Chantilly VA. Sales guy says they never do markup and none was indicated to me when I placed my pre order.

However, based on this discussion I may contact Dustin of Sewell at some point if I get tired of waiting...
After 27!!!! months of waiting, I picked up a 5 manual from Moore this past Saturday. Karen was my salesperson and she was lovely. MSRP, although doc fees were $899(gulp), but I didn't bother pushing it. No other shenanigans. From the time the order was accepted to delivery was about two months, so at least the goat didn't get me on the back end.

First step is to put all seasons on it so I can drive it in the winter (no snow or salty roads though - I have another car for that).

I love this thing. I'm so happy.

Congrats sicoo! 27 months!?!?!?!?! my my...thats my fear...and my salesrep warned me to expect to wait. I imagine their allotment for the Blackwings is not great....but I'm not in a hurry. Still I likely won't wait that long (probably can't since they won't likely be producing them anymore).

Congrats sicoo! 27 months!?!?!?!?! my my...thats my fear...and my salesrep warned me to expect to wait. I imagine their allotment for the Blackwings is not great....but I'm not in a hurry. Still I likely won't wait that long (probably can't since they won't likely be producing them anymore).
I only managed to wait about 2 months before I called the Blackwing King and got my Sebring IMSA 4. Very happy I did. But I am not impressed with my own patience.

Dustin of Sewell, fitting for a King.

were not worthy waynes world GIF

I only managed to wait about 2 months before I called the Blackwing King and got my Sebring IMSA 4. Very happy I did. But I am not impressed with my own patience.
random unrelated question. am i missing something about the wg/sebring/road atlanta special editions. its just the carbon fiber package, some cosmetic differences (colored rocker/side view etc) and bespoke interior combos right? not questioning or debating whether that's worth the $19k sticker price, just making sure I'm not missing something about them
thanks

random unrelated question. am i missing something about the wg/sebring/road atlanta special editions. its just the carbon fiber package, some cosmetic differences (colored rocker/side view etc) and bespoke interior combos right? not questioning or debating whether that's worth the $19k sticker price, just making sure I'm not missing something about them
thanks
That's about it. When I priced it out, it came to under $2,000 less than a non Track Edition car similarly equipped which is more than worth if for the "bespoke interior" which includes carbon fiber seat backs. Additionally, these are all selling for a nice discount as well.

That's about it. When I priced it out, it came to under $2,000 less than a non Track Edition car similarly equipped which is more than worth if for the "bespoke interior" which includes carbon fiber seat backs. Additionally, these are all selling for a nice discount as well.
Yea thanks. A dealer reached out about one and I hadn’t even considered them before.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back