Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

I think I might have been mistaken previously on the car from Faulkner in Trevose, PA (Philly burbs). I talked with my sales advisor, Ben Roberts, and he sent me the window sticker today for the 2024 CT5-V BW they have at MSRP. It is a pretty nice build if anyone is interested.

Black, Black, Black
6MT
Mid Level seats
PDR
Parking Package
Sunroof
Red Calipers
Sueded steering/shifter
No carbon

Window sticker attached*

Attachments

• blackwing.pdf
    159.3 KB · Views: 77
anyone have a lead on discounted 4bw that's available now in manual. located in southern ct but open to northeast dealers as i'd like to see it and drive it home. trading in 2016 S6

anyone have a lead on discounted 4bw that's available now in manual. located in southern ct but open to northeast dealers as i'd like to see it and drive it home. trading in 2016 S6
Let's keep this thread on topic to dealer that are not charging over MSRP.

Let's keep this thread on topic to dealer that are not charging over MSRP.
sure, i'll take tip on msrp car too! i checked in on the car at gold coast cadillac mentioned previously in NJ and its $5k over

Gold Coast is $5k over on a 4BW?
i only inquired about this one: New 2024 CADILLAC CT4-V For Sale at GOLD COAST CADILLAC | VIN: 1G6D65RP6R0460079
with msrp of $65k and got response:
1699394440513.png

Good lord, what a bunch of crooks. I tried them for my 5BW and was told $25k over. I posted that in this thread and I'm pretty sure there was a salesman from Gold Coast who responded saying that was before he started and that he wouldn't markup. I guess that was a lie.
right. that gentleman's claim that they were 'dumping' their inventory of bw's was why i inquired with them in the first place!

right. that gentleman's claim that they were 'dumping' their inventory of bw's was why i inquired with them in the first place!
If you're looking for a amazing dealer call up Howie at King O'Rourke Cadillac on Long Island. Not sure what their inventory or allocation situation is right now, but he's a big car guy and will treat you right. They're a pretty big dealer and get a lot of allocations.

If you're looking for a amazing dealer call up Howie at King O'Rourke Cadillac on Long Island. Not sure what their inventory or allocation situation is right now, but he's a big car guy and will treat you right. They're a pretty big dealer and get a lot of allocations.
all 3 of the 4bw's on their website at least are auto's but i'll be sure to give him a call when back in the US later in the week. thanks for the tip

all 3 of the 4bw's on their website at least are auto's but i'll be sure to give him a call when back in the US later in the week. thanks for the tip
Hi Dinkman! Small world! Nice seeing you here as opposed to on the Audi forums. I ordered a blackwing (arriving soon) from LaFontaine Cadillac in Michigan. They are an msrp dealer and pleasure to deal with. My salesperson is Jose Martinez who is awesome. They have 3 manual ct4-v blackwings. Good luck!

Hi Dinkman! Small world! Nice seeing you here as opposed to on the Audi forums. I ordered a blackwing (arriving soon) from LaFontaine Cadillac in Michigan. They are an msrp dealer and pleasure to deal with. My salesperson is Jose Martinez who is awesome. They have 3 manual ct4-v blackwing. Good luck!
thank you. i'm trying to stick to northeast local area for now in the hopes of getting to check out the car and drive it home a reasonable distance

only thing they have are those $90k road atlanta models but thanks, i'll call them too

I work for Gold Coast and I am at MSRP on the incoming 4BW in Midnight Steel that you were looking at. We are below MSRP on the Road Atlanta. Ill send you a message about the Midnight Steel Manual we have inbound.

dinkman, I know Delaware Cadillac isn't great for CT5s but the CT4s have been sold at MSRP and all of theirs are listed at MSRP or less. Drew Baker took very good care of me. Tell him Erik sent you. DM if you want more info.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back