Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Faulkner Cadillac in Trevose, PA has a black CT5V BW, manual, for sale at MSRP. It just arrived. Ask for Ben Roberts if interested.

Window Sticker

We have a dealer out here northwest of PHX that is still asking over list for 4BW's! I just think some of these guys are really out of it. I don't know if, or how, they sell anything.

Hi, I thought I'd post here to give my experience in calling a few dealerships within the last month and I was able to find my dream build via retail stock.

I wanted to give a shout out to these dealerships that earned my trust and I would not hesitate to do business with. They will work with you and genuinely want to earn your business. These guys were hungry, they were persistent and they followed up me like the good old days pre-covid.

• John Green at Fitzgerald Cadillac in Annapolis MD, he's a straight shooter and consistently followed up with me. Their first offer had a markup for out of state buyers at $5k or no markup if you place an order.

• Brett Orsak at Sewell in Dallas was very helpful in my search and he consistently followed up and did his best to find me a car. Unfortunately the builds I was more interested in were at their other dealerships.

• Robert Ferguson at Fred Beans in Doylestown has an in transit build similar to my first car, The first offer was a $2500 markup.

The worst was Crest Cadillac in Frisco TX. They offered the typical bullshit dealership experience. They played games with the markup, I didn't get a straight answer from them but it was somewhere around $15k. The sales guy started to argue with me on the phone and told him not to call me back, the next day I get an email and a call from the Sales Manager. I sent them proof emails from other dealerships with a $2500 markup, $5k markup and Sewell who's 20 minutes away from them with several similar builds for no markup. They refused to negotiate on a Black Raven with no CF 5BW they had on the showroom for 3 weeks. It's been over a month since I last spoke to them and guess what, they are sitting on 18 BW's including that black one on the showroom floor. But the worst is still Cadillac of Thousand Oaks CA, aka Silverstar Cadillac, aka Swickard Cadillac. They were the one's who kept my car hostage for almost 3 months. They offered to sell me an allocation for around $15k markup if I wanted to wait for one:rolleyes:.

I am in Florida and we have two of the worst dealerships for addendums here , Ed Morse and Sunset Cadillac. Ed Morse Cadillac had 60K addendums on new CT5 Blackwings. Matter of fact Morse was taking full advantage and was pushing $2,500 addendums on regular CT4 sport Cadillacs.

I am in Florida and we have two of the worst dealerships for addendums here , Ed Morse and Sunset Cadillac. Ed Morse Cadillac had 60K addendums on new CT5 Blackwings. Matter of fact Morse was taking full advantage and was pushing $2,500 addendums on regular CT4 sport Cadillacs.

Holy cow $60k in add ons? I saw a 4BW at a Houston dealership which had $20k of dealer garbage and “market adjustment” on it, I didn’t think it could get worse than that!

The only people worse would be the fools who pay this "adm" and prolong the bullshit.

The only people worse would be the fools who pay this "adm" and prolong the bullshit.
That's exactly it. Buyers enable these guys to get over MSRP because they pay it.

4 months ago, I was at the finish line of ordering a 2024 GMC 2500 AT4X. At the last moment, the dealer tries to add their $1000 or $1500 or whatever the hell it was "protection package". To a custom build not even in the system. No way, don't want that. Have to buy it they say. I have bought from them before and did all my service there. I tell my salesguy, who I always liked, "Paul, if you don't remove that ridiculous fee I am out the door and you will never see me again". "Can't do it" says Paul. Before the last word came out, I started to stand and that was it. They reached out after, I never returned the message. I am a man of my word and will never set foot in there again. They can shove their protection package and in time their lot full of 90k trucks up their asses. Castle Rock Chevrolet GMC, fucking crooks.

That's exactly it. Buyers enable these guys to get over MSRP because they pay it.

4 months ago, I was at the finish line of ordering a 2024 GMC 2500 AT4X. At the last moment, the dealer tries to add their $1000 or $1500 or whatever the hell it was "protection package". To a custom build not even in the system. No way, don't want that. Have to buy it they say. I have bought from them before and did all my service there. I tell my salesguy, who I always liked, "Paul, if you don't remove that ridiculous fee I am out the door and you will never see me again". "Can't do it" says Paul. Before the last word came out, I started to stand and that was it. They reached out after, I never returned the message. I am a man of my word and will never set foot in there again. They can shove their protection package and in time their lot full of 90k trucks up their asses. Castle Rock Chevrolet GMC, fucking crooks.
How many times was this video posted to this thread?

It's one thing to buy off the lot and pay a few thousand over msrp for something special like a Blackwing. I assume you had a conversation about the price and told them what you wanted, wait for months and then they drop this bullshit on a repeat customer...to hell with them.

Last edited:
How many times was this video posted to this thread?

It's one thing to buy off the lot and pay a few thousand over msrp for something special like a Blackwing. I assume you had a conversation about the price and told them what you wanted, wait for months and then they drop this bullshit on a repeat customer...to hell with them.

Well, thankfully this was at the time of order. If I waited 3+ months and then they tried to add this before I drove it away, I would go nuts. But as I told Paul the asshole, this is not an inventory vehicle that the dealer pays someone to tint or ceramic or film. Just simply don't add it to my ordered truck. I have my own high end shop that does all my cars, I don't want their guy touching it. But they would not budge, so fuck them. 1000% they lost a loyal customer by trying to add their ridiculous addon.

I got 6k off MSRP on my new 23 at Ed Morse Bayview. You must be referring to Ed Morse Sawgrass?

ed morse Tampa is who I was referring to. Ed morse Brandon is pretty shitty too

They have a couple CT4 BW for sale at La Quinta Cadillac below MSRP for anyone looking on the West Coast.
Interesting first post. Perhaps, @Rob needs to speak with you about becoming a forum sponsor.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back