Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Yes, it has the suede "sport wheel".

I'm really not a fan of the CF aero packages, so it looks like it worked out for both of us.
Sure did although I do love the argent silver color over rift metallic. I dealt with Keith over there. Was a solid sales guy.

Hello all, long time lurker who has decided to throw my hat in the ring for a 2025 5BW. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any dealers in Arizona who weren't jacking up the price a ridiculous amount, or any insight on Cadillac dealers in Arizona generally. I have pretty much accepted the fact that I am probably going to have to reach across state lines, but any insight would be appreciated.

I am going to make an effort to get my name on some lists now so that when the 2025 build allocations are open, I may get lucky and be able to build one.

Hello all, long time lurker who has decided to throw my hat in the ring for a 2025 5BW. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any dealers in Arizona who weren't jacking up the price a ridiculous amount, or any insight on Cadillac dealers in Arizona generally. I have pretty much accepted the fact that I am probably going to have to reach across state lines, but any insight would be appreciated.

I am going to make an effort to get my name on some lists now so that when the 2025 build allocations are open, I may get lucky and be able to build one.
Why wait for the 2025 model? 2024 order banks just opened up and as you may know 2025 is not guaranteed

Why wait for the 2025 model? 2024 order banks just opened up and as you may know 2025 is not guaranteed
Because I like the rumored redesigned dash with the flat screens a tab better (hold the tomatoes!). I would also like adaptive headlights for a car at this price point and maybe speculation might be correct and the '25s will have that. More than anything though, the timing works out better for me.

With all that said, I would of course rather have a '24 than nothing.........Is the possibility of a 2025 uncertain at this point?

At this point, almost no one here knows if there will be a 2025. The guesses go both ways. If you're going to wait, you will not be able to place an order for a 2025 BEFORE July of NEXT YEAR (2024).

Don't know where you are in AZ, but Arrrowhead, Earnhardt, and Coulter does or did have ADM's, Royal in Tucson is selling at list. I would say most will have some kind of "dealer add on" packages (tint, paint sealant, etc). Dealer website is a place to start, then a phone call. Remember, many listed could be sold units.

If there is a 2025 and it is the last year, you can bet there are going to be ADMs abounding.

I got my CT4 Blackwing last weekend at Tom Peacock in Houston. Came in $10k below MSRP on a 2023 with basically everything (except carbon packages). They had their ridiculous dealer markup crap (nitrogen in the tires, wheel locks, etc) for another $3k but I also did not pay that. With their add-ons the MSRP was $80k and I walked out at $67.5k + TTL. The color was not my first choice but I felt that was too good a deal to pass up.

I got my CT4 Blackwing last weekend at Tom Peacock in Houston. Came in $10k below MSRP on a 2023 with basically everything (except carbon packages). They had their ridiculous dealer markup crap (nitrogen in the tires, wheel locks, etc) for another $3k but I also did not pay that. With their add-ons the MSRP was $80k and I walked out at $67.5k + TTL. The color was not my first choice but I felt that was too good a deal to pass up.
Glad they finally became reasonable.

$10k under is what I was asking the local dealer for and they wouldn't do it. I'd be in that car today if they wanted to move it, but it all worked out in the end I think

I wouldn't even be considering a 25 as an option? The dealer lists are backed up bigly and they are getting pretty much nothing in way of allocations 5BW's. You can scoot up the list if it's bare bones and NO CF'S from what I have been told?

Aside from the "who knows if they will make '25s" I just recently completed a search for a BW, and only about 25% of the dealers I spoke with would even discuss the option of ordering a car. Of those, absolutely zero percent of them have followed-up, either by confirming my order or asking me for the design code. And this is after several emails and/or phone calls and even one in-person visit.

Also, none of them will tell me how many people are ahead of me on the list. The most transparent - and according to this forum, one of the best dealers - was Sewell in TX, not too far from AZ, and they said 18-24 months. That may mean that you'll never get it.

So, my advice: don't wait.

Aside from the "who knows if they will make '25s" I just recently completed a search for a BW, and only about 25% of the dealers I spoke with would even discuss the option of ordering a car. Of those, absolutely zero percent of them have followed-up, either by confirming my order or asking me for the design code. And this is after several emails and/or phone calls and even one in-person visit.

Also, none of them will tell me how many people are ahead of me on the list. The most transparent - and according to this forum, one of the best dealers - was Sewell in TX, not too far from AZ, and they said 18-24 months. That may mean that you'll never get it.

I have a 22 5BW and also got an allocation for a 23 5BW which I gave up. Decided it was not worth the extra money to move from 22 to 23. The only reason I was thinking of going to a 23 is because my 22 doesn't have PDR. But, there are aftermarket solutions and I decided not to track my car. I'm very confident I could get an allocation for a 2024 if I wanted to.

I wonder if the union strikes, how will this impact BWs!

I wonder if the union strikes, how will this impact BWs!
200.gif

This has been exactly my experience. Really sucks.

I had 2 SS (SSs? SSes?). First one was a black '15 auto purchased Jan 2016:

SS1.jpg

I liked it a lot but really wanted a manual. So, GM announces a 20% off sale and I was in the right place right time and brought this home:

SS2.jpg

Much to my chagrin, this SS was hit by a FedEx truck in front of my house and their insurance company wrote it off. I got paid more than I paid for it initially. That led to this purchase at $15k off sticker. Paid $79k + TTL. Those were the days:

V.jpg

I sold the V in June 2020 for just about what I paid for it in 2018 with the intent of getting a 5 BW. I'm first on the list at my local dealer! I don't need to place multiple orders! There's no way I'm NOT getting it! Wrong. I was so naïve. So, once it became clear that my local Caddy store was stringing me along, I ordered a loaded M5C. I never owned a BMW, my last German car was my '86 GTI mkII:

M.jpg

My car arrived in 6 months despite parts shortages. My car was held up at the port for about 6 weeks due to this and I wound up taking delivery in Jan '22. BMW had .9% financing that ended at the end of 2021. I asked my sales person if they would honor the .9 rate since my car was delayed a bit. Sure, Mr. B, as you wish! I know every dealer is different for every brand but I really had a great experience with this purchase.

As for the car itself, I still love it no matter what people say about the driving dynamics. I came to realize that I won't be wringing my car out at COTA every weekend so this car works great for my use case. I think I'm still on the list for a BW at Sewell (since 10/22) but I haven't been in touch with the BW king in a while so I need to reach out. I still want a BW but with the price increases over the past few years my spec is almost what I paid for the M5 last year. That, combined with the high interest rates suddenly the BW doesn't seem as much of a "bargain" anymore like it was when it was released in '21-'22. Anyway, I'm still here lurking and enjoying everyone's cars from a distance.

I ordered a loaded M5C. I never owned a BMW, my last German car was my '86 GTI mkII:

View attachment 21400

Sweet! The wife and I went to the BMW SC Performance Center for a half day "experience" after we bought her M240i, and we drove the X5s on the course and then an M2, M4, 440i and M5C on the track. I have lots of track time under my belt (some there in SC) so I knew what I was doing. She was learning but still had a blast.

When I took off in the M5 she started squealing and laughing and said "you should buy one of these!"

I said no honey, this car is $130K (guessing) and it ain't. Gonna. Happen. But man, it was a blast!

And you got it in a great color too!

And you got it in a great color too!
Thanks, man! I'm really pleased with the way I spec'ed it. The Tartufo full leather is so plush. As for the price, I ticked every option except the autonomous driving shit lol. It came out to just under $136k and I managed to somehow talk my way into a small discount and no add ons which was unheard of at the time. My Blackwing spec is now up to $129k but that's with CF and you know that's not happening!

I still have to attend M school, I hope it doesn't expire. I really need to call them.

tartufo.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners