Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

I just placed an order with Massey today for a 5BW at MSRP.

Ask for Robert in Sales.
Yeah, just went over there and guess Robert is the Sales Manager. Missed him but all his peons are pretty much adamant that they’re only doing $20K.

I asked for a card to call back and they wouldn’t even give me a business card. That place doesn’t need my business if they can’t/won’t be bothered to give me a card to call them back.

Yeah, just went over there and guess Robert is the Sales Manager. Missed him but all his peons are pretty much adamant that they’re only doing $20K.

I asked for a card to call back and they wouldn’t even give me a business card. That place doesn’t need my business if they can’t/won’t be bothered to give me a card to call them back.

I'm convinced that place is schizophrenic. It took my 3rd trip in there before I 'convinced' them I wanted a car.

Honestly, I hope my order from Sewell or Fisher comes in before the Massey one.

Classic cadillac atlanta $50k over msrp
I called on the white one at Classic and the guy quoted me 195K. Uh yeah. But he said he would work with me on my trade, so at least I have that going for me. He also told me I would make at least 50k on that car since they are only making 250 BW's. Got to love car salesmen.

I am paying 5K over MSRP for a 4vBW. Of the dealers in Mass I checked out, only one other dealer had one in transit and they wanted 10K over.

MacMulkin in Nashua told me that they could order one for me but it could take up to a year... We didn't get into the conversation too far. When I told him that I would like to pay MSRP, he replied with: "in order to do that I would have to finance the car through the dealership and could only put 20% down."

One guy on one of the caddy forums did an electric blue one He lives in florida
That's just crazy. Even if I had money to just burn I couldn't see myself doing this, no way Jose...LOL

I called on the white one at Classic and the guy quoted me 195K. Uh yeah. But he said he would work with me on my trade, so at least I have that going for me. He also told me I would make at least 50k on that car since they are only making 250 BW's. Got to love car salesmen.
OMG !!! And LMFAO !!!:boogie

The more money I make the more tight fisted I get with this sort of b$. I'm already paying you quite the premium and you want more? Earn it like the rest of us that weren't born into wealth!

Didn't want to start a new thread, so I thought I'd post this here. This is more of a FYI. I know you guys love your Sewell, and I probably should have ordered my 5BW there. I called Ken Batchelor, who is part of the Sewell family, yesterday looking at a 4BW. Long story short...they sell at list, BUT they have a $10K add on package on every car. It includes tint, ceramic coating, paint stripe (!) and some other crap. After balking at that, he asks if I'm local to come in for a test drive. Told him no. He told me they will not sell to out of state buyers. So, I was disappointed. They may be part of the family, but a distant relative I guess.

For clarity, I did speak with the Fort Worth store (I think) a week ago. They had a 4 there, but sold it over night. It was at list, plus a $1500 package including tint. They didn't care if I was out of state.

Didn't want to start a new thread, so I thought I'd post this here. This is more of a FYI. I know you guys love your Sewell, and I probably should have ordered my 5BW there. I called Ken Batchelor, who is part of the Sewell family, yesterday looking at a 4BW. Long story short...they sell at list, BUT they have a $10K add on package on every car. It includes tint, ceramic coating, paint stripe (!) and some other crap. After balking at that, he asks if I'm local to come in for a test drive. Told him no. He told me they will not sell to out of state buyers. So, I was disappointed. They may be part of the family, but a distant relative I guess.

For clarity, I did speak with the Fort Worth store (I think) a week ago. They had a 4 there, but sold it over night. It was at list, plus a $1500 package including tint. They didn't care if I was out of state.
Thrust me, Sewell Dallas does not do that crap!!!! I paid MSRP today for my second BW and paid nothing else.........

Thrust me, Sewell Dallas does not do that crap!!!! I paid MSRP today for my second BW and paid nothing else.........
Steve, after you send your build to Dustin, how long before you get some kind of confirmation from him that the order got loaded in the system? Im trying to get a grasp of the process you got with Sewell from the moment you send them the build info...

Steve, after you send your build to Dustin, how long before you get some kind of confirmation from him that the order got loaded in the system? Im trying to get a grasp of the process you got with Sewell from the moment you send them the build info...
For me it was a couple of days.. I have a very good relationship with them so I really can't speak for how long it might take for someone else, not that they would treat you any different....I hope that helps, and you will not find a better sales guy than Dustin! Also remember that he has over 105 orders he is handling right now...He truly is the Blackwing king!!! Oh, the GSM has to be the one to input the orders into the system if I'm mistaken... Sewell and Dustin will do an awesome job for you, trust me on this!

Im on the list at Sewell for a 5 blackwing. Im MSRP and they were kind enough to get me estimates for ceramic and ppf with different options on each at my request. My salesman has been awesome and straight forward on expectations. I also like the fact that he is an avid V series fan. He has been to the driving school and truly gets it! I spoke with a few southeastern dealers (near me) and they were clueless on the car and the facts of it or were straight up honest and said they were taking the GM money and shutting down their Cadillac dealership.

Im on the list at Sewell for a 5 blackwing. Im MSRP and they were kind enough to get me estimates for ceramic and ppf with different options on each at my request. My salesman has been awesome and straight forward on expectations. I also like the fact that he is an avid V series fan. He has been to the driving school and truly gets it! I spoke with a few southeastern dealers (near me) and they were clueless on the car and the facts of it or were straight up honest and said they were taking the GM money and shutting down their Cadillac dealership.
You must be dealing with Dustin.....

For me it was a couple of days.. I have a very good relationship with them so I really can't speak for how long it might take for someone else, not that they would treat you any different....I hope that helps, and you will not find a better sales guy than Dustin! Also remember that he has over 105 orders he is handling right now...He truly is the Blackwing king!!! Oh, the GSM has to be the one to input the orders into the system if I'm mistaken... Sewell and Dustin will do an awesome job for you, trust me on this!
Yep, he just sent me the order sheet last night to verify all my info and order. So guess its official? Im debating now on changing it and dropping all the CF stuff if that will get it built faster. I might be looking to relocate to Germany for a job before this damn thing gets built.

I am looking to join the V club with a manual 5. Does anyone have leads on dealers in the D.C. metro/Mid-Atlantic region who are charging MSRP?

Also, is it even possible to get one of these at this point? I am seeing a lot of info about wait lists, no allocations and extensive wait times on orders.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back