Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

I am looking to join the V club with a manual 5. Does anyone have leads on dealers in the D.C. metro/Mid-Atlantic region who are charging MSRP?

Also, is it even possible to get one of these at this point? I am seeing a lot of info about wait lists, no allocations and extensive wait times on orders.
You can order for sure and the wait time is debatable…. Some people waiting a year and some have waited 5 months and some are still waiting.

It really depends on your dealer and how they get allocations. Maybe you can buy an incoming car and skip the line.

I am looking to join the V club with a manual 5. Does anyone have leads on dealers in the D.C. metro/Mid-Atlantic region who are charging MSRP?

Also, is it even possible to get one of these at this point? I am seeing a lot of info about wait lists, no allocations and extensive wait times on orders.
Lol...I have been on C8 waiting list for 8+ months and BW list for couple months. I am not paying over MSRP so who knows can't get a straight answer from handful of dealerships....except,except....10K markup we can gladly put you in the system? LOL....

You can order for sure and the wait time is debatable…. Some people waiting a year and some have waited 5 months and some are still waiting.

It really depends on your dealer and how they get allocations. Maybe you can buy an incoming car and skip the line.
Just curious where you get all your info…. Jealous

Just curious where you get all your info…. Jealous
I think mostly Rob and bugging my dealership!!

But if you read around you’ll see a 5 month turnaround has happened to at least two people in the forum.

And people still waiting well…. I’m one lmao

IMHO, its all about the dealer and their allocations.....If you get onboard late you will have to wait.... Why some are waiting longer, I have no clue.. Both of mine came in pretty fast, but I have a good relationship with my dealer...

IMHO, its all about the dealer and their allocations.....If you get onboard late you will have to wait.... Why some are waiting longer, I have no clue.. Both of mine came in pretty fast, but I have a good relationship with my dealer...
Correct…. But your story is one of fairytale.

I’m hoping I can replicate it on my side as well…. We’ll see in a couple of months.

I'm in NOVA as well and worked with Lindsay Cadillac. They've been good so far, although I haven't finalized pricing. Placed my order in August and just got allocation last week. I recently happened to be at Moore Cadillac and it sounds as though they've received some allocation but the customer list is quite long.

I was nervous I might not see a car at all as it's unclear how many will ultimately be built, but feeling good at this point.

I'm in NOVA as well and worked with Lindsay Cadillac. They've been good so far, although I haven't finalized pricing. Placed my order in August and just got allocation last week. I recently happened to be at Moore Cadillac and it sounds as though they've received some allocation but the customer list is quite long.

I was nervous I might not see a car at all as it's unclear how many will ultimately be built, but feeling good at this point.
you havent finalized pricing?!?! youre playing a dangerous game... I hope you dont become one of those horror stories.

" I haven't finalized pricing." Placed my order in August and just got allocation last week.
Now that's scary, should've been the first thing you iron out when placing an order. What happens if the want 20k over sticker now.........:oops:

you havent finalized pricing?!?! youre playing a dangerous game... I hope you dont become one of those horror stories.
I know the GM from another Lindsay store who introduced me to the Lindsay Cadillac GM. He told me not to worry about pricing given my relationship with the other GM. I trust I will not have problems. If I do, this forum (and other internet outlets) will hear all about it!

I know the GM from another Lindsay store who introduced me to the Lindsay Cadillac GM. He told me not to worry about pricing given my relationship with the other GM. I trust I will not have problems. If I do, this forum (and other internet outlets) will hear all about it!
cool... well im glad its not just some "trust in a salesman" thing..... Always follow up with the guy and wish him merry xmas and stuff... in reality since no price was agreed upon in wirtting... if he were to quit tomorrow or something... your left with some donkey feathers in your hand.

Moore and Lindsay are on my list to call this week as well as one of the Maryland dealers. I got a lead for another Mid-Atlantic dealer as well, so we’ll see how it goes. I’d definitely get MSRP in writing upon placing an order.

I’d be shocked if they sell out the entire production for this car. The 2022s I can maybe see, but it should be easily attainable after that.

Moore and Lindsay are on my list to call this week as well as one of the Maryland dealers. I got a lead for another Mid-Atlantic dealer as well, so we’ll see how it goes. I’d definitely get MSRP in writing upon placing an order.

I’d be shocked if they sell out the entire production for this car. The 2022s I can maybe see, but it should be easily attainable after that.
Normally I would agree easily…. But selling out versus hitting so much limits in production and losing people over to 2 month turnarounds in M5s etc… makes me wonder….

This is going to make this car a little less popular combined with constraints… the z06 etc… just a lot of things making this car one that won’t be produced in super high numbers.

If anyone looking for a Black on Black with auto tranny, the dealer (California) I went through has one coming in and the buyer was impatient and bought something else. He didn't have the VIN number because he called me from home, he will get it to me tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they learned their lesson on ADM's but I could be wrong.

Is it a 5 or a 4? I have a 5 on order, but thinking about getting a 4 as a DD. Problem I'm running into is no one wants to sell to out of state buyers. Guess times really are tough.

Is it a 5 or a 4? I have a 5 on order, but thinking about getting a 4 as a DD. Problem I'm running into is no one wants to sell to out of state buyers. Guess times really are tough.
Someone posted about a bw4 allocation… message him.

Hi
His name is Mbar

Hi

His name is Mbar
Thanks....I'd rather take a 4 out of dealer stock. I really don't even want to think about ordering one, again. I've talked to multiple dealers and they either won't sell to out of state buyers and/or have crazy ADM's or dealer add on packages.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners