Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Sewell has a used 4, it has a markup but it isn’t too bad. I’m surprised that someone has already turned one in, must not have liked it??

Sewell has a used 4, it has a markup but it isn’t too bad. I’m surprised that someone has already turned one in, must not have liked it??

I mean if they have an allocation for a 5 in and they get made an offer on their 4 then I’m not too surprised.

Kevin Kanifati @ Cadillac of Beverly Hills hooked it up! See him to order your car @MSRP

Attachments

• 62E95AB3-AC39-4EF7-AA10-A89BE1298B69.jpeg
    62E95AB3-AC39-4EF7-AA10-A89BE1298B69.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 150
  • 47CC2FC1-5581-42BA-B867-F2F51DDFDF59.jpeg
    47CC2FC1-5581-42BA-B867-F2F51DDFDF59.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 136
  • 7B2BC6A6-D31C-4998-A41D-9F19517572F5.jpeg
    7B2BC6A6-D31C-4998-A41D-9F19517572F5.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 142
  • B45D2E8E-7B81-4CFC-B8A5-DA5492A06DEA.jpeg
    B45D2E8E-7B81-4CFC-B8A5-DA5492A06DEA.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 135
All 5BWs listed on the LaFontaine site are sold! Just talked to a sales person there who additionally indicated if you weren't one of the initial 250 it's very possible you might not get a car. I hope he's misinformed!
He's misinformed . . . I ordered one on July 24th, and it is now at 3000 . . . tell the guy he's full of crap . . .

I've had 4 people from there call me back and everyone of them gave me a completely different story...Now they are trying to sell me a regular V and said they wont accept a BW order.

Anybody ordered in FL lately that didnt pay $20K over. Sunset Cadillac in Sarasota and Massey in Orlando that was supposed to be MSRP are now asking $20K over for orders.

Anybody ordered in FL lately that didnt pay $20K over. Sunset Cadillac in Sarasota and Massey in Orlando that was supposed to be MSRP are now asking $20K over for orders.
Ed Morse in both Delray and Ft Lauderdale didn't charge ADM for orders.

Kevin Kanifati @ Cadillac of Beverly Hills hooked it up! See him to order your car @MSRP
Congratulations! Hopefully they don't drill into your front bumper for the license plate bracket like they did to another member.

I was curious about that. How many dealers that were honoring MSRP for the preorder have since changed their story. My dealership was pretty insistent that almost everywhere will have a markup, even if they don't tell you about it up front. Sewell might be one of the few that have consistently charged MSRP.
I can only speak to my experience but when I asked them the MSRP question before I ordered they almost seemed offended that they would charge me over MSRP (even in this environment). It seems the values of the dealership are not inline with over MSRP pricing. They see every customer as someone they hope will buy every car they purchase from Sewell, life long customers is their game and charging over MSRP is something they say they will not do to orders.

I called Massey last week and they said 25k over. Guess I didn’t get the right sales guy on the phone.

I called Massey last week and they said 25k over. Guess I didn’t get the right sales guy on the phone.
wow, 25k is out of this world markup. Gone are the days of 5-10K, i'm assuming this was for a 5?

I just placed an order with Massey today for a 5BW at MSRP.

Ask for Robert in Sales.
Yeah, I just reached out to them over email. I'm actually heading to Orlando today, maybe I'll swing by.

I actually ended up getting with Dustin at Sewell and putting in an order with them. Sounds like even with the long wait list with them, might still end up getting a car thru them in less than 10 months with the amount of cars they're getting. He said right now, they're getting 3-4 cars a week, wait list is at 105.

Yeah, I just reached out to them over email. I'm actually heading to Orlando today, maybe I'll swing by.

I actually ended up getting with Dustin at Sewell and putting in an order with them. Sounds like even with the long wait list with them, might still end up getting a car thru them in less than 10 months with the amount of cars they're getting. He said right now, they're getting 3-4 cars a week, wait list is at 105.
Dustin is the man for sure!!! I talked to him yesterday and he thinks my 4 BW will be in today.....It was at a truck stop 1 hour away last night......Fingers crossed, so maybe I can take delivery on Thursday...

105 orders and 3-4 deliveries a week? My math puts that at a 6-8 month wait. I guess that puts 10 months about right pending supply issues.

I just spoke to a friend of mine working at a Cadillac Dealer he told me they are ADM $ 10K and up on the regular V's. On the Blackwings, they are ADM $ 30K now. He thinks its crazy but for some reason, people are buying them with the ADM.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back