Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealer F up. What would you do?

Dont accept anything less than 4 new wheels, escalate it to the owner of the dealership.

Is this the same dealer that lifted your car wrong and damaged the rocker?
Good memory man. No it’s not. That was the dealer in Madison that I got the car from. This dealer is the dealer I’ve gotten a few cars from and take all my cars for service to. I had an order w this dealer but they didn’t get an allocation with CF until a few days after I nabbed this one.

To the OP, just speaking from experience, you won't get anywhere unless you start making calls to the Owner of the Dealership, not sure if you've done that yet, but that is the only way. Just Google the name of the Stealership and search for the Owner name and Executive Team who run it and then you need to start getting aggressive to contact those people. Its the only way and the fact that you've not gotten calls back and they are blowing you off after ruining your wheels is just BS !!! Go get them ! And take names and show no mercy !

To the OP, just speaking from experience, you won't get anywhere unless you start making calls to the Owner of the Dealership, not sure if you've done that yet, but that is the only way. Just Google the name of the Stealership and search for the Owner name and Executive Team who run it and then you need to start getting aggressive to contact those people. Its the only way and the fact that you've not gotten calls back and they are blowing you off after ruining your wheels is just BS !!! Go get them ! And take names and show no mercy !
Yea I’ll be asking for the GM of the dealership when I go in.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back