Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dashboard Dimming Switch

Once again your arguing about something that doesn't concern you? The guy has put forth the effort to ensure every comment after anything I have posted was geared towards insinuating that I am an idiot, old or both? So I return the favor and now I am an elitists. How about get your facts straight as I have explained this previously. No, I am far from an elitist but I can certainly play "Throat Sucker's" game of insulting people via the internet? Ok? are we done now?

It's cool. I get it...
Any time any of us 4BW owners say anything that upsets you, just keep reminding yourself that we are lower class citizens whose thoughts, words and actions are irrelevant and go on about your day.

LOL...my man is nutswinging on 5 vs 4 and can't even work his own radio.

I would like to point out that the only reason I came at Dookiedoc is that OP is asking a legitimate question (which I answered) and all he can do is talk about himself. No one cares my guy.

At night, turn the dimmer switch all the way dark (dark mode) or one click from dark (semi-dark mode). It makes for a much more relaxing drive at night. 👍
Great, thanks much for the info!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have both so why don't you online mean elitist come at me! Wait, no, keep going at @Throat Yogurt! Good lord guys, come on, this is so petty and we are all above this! Well, except me because I'm still a man child! Have a great week boy and girls...

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have both so why don't you online mean elitist come at me! Wait, no, keep going at @Throat Yogurt! Good lord guys, come on, this is so petty and we are all above this! Well, except me because I'm still a man child! Have a great week boy and girls...
Except you’re selling the 4 in favor of the 5. You left that critical piece of information out.

I guess it’s the difference between murder and intent to murder.

Do tell. What is the new vehicle?
It's time for my awesome wife to get a new car and she wants the new 2024 Cadillac XT4 so I have ordered her one from @1StunnaV.... I have also ordered my son a new BRZ so something has to go to pay for everything...

I will get another 24/25 CT4-V BW or a Porsche Macan as my daily driver when I have the cash saved....

CT4-V BW or a Porsche Macan as my daily driver
That's the same dilemma I'm in currently... Keep my car or go to a Macan GTS... You wouldn't think those 2 would compete, but the Macan is just so damn good all around...

I resemble his elitism. 5=bigger penis and everything else.
Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

I should've got me some 🍿 before looking at this thread!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back