Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Custom Blackwing Logo

Which Size looks best

• Total voters
call them and give this info as a reference:
Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 10.25.14 AM.png

I went to their website but I do not see the badge in their gallery to order it.
You would have to fill out an order form and send in the design so you don't have to pay for them designing from scratch. Myself and burns both have it since I sent it to him. Is a little leg work but you customize it how you want as long as you use the design I had them build.

Considering replacing the trunk CT5 with a BW logo and/or putting some on the sides. Right now the side V badges and CT5 are off.

I could put the rear badge like in the pic or I could mount a smaller BW emblem on a license plate frame. I’m planning on getting a vanity plate that says “B wing” so was considering a custom frame that says blackwing on it possibly with the logo kind of like the “RS” emblem logo one I got for my RS6
1657771168872.jpeg

1657770872219.jpeg

As far as the sides I’m looking at 3 options
1- factory location of V for the 5 (my car is a 5)
1657770896047.jpeg

2- where fender badges usually are put like on hellcats

1657771206806.jpeg

3- bottom of door like the 4

1657770964823.jpeg

The emblem would be black in middle with chrome around and be actual emblems like what’s been shown previously, not a decal. I printed off black in middle with white around on paper so it’d show up easier/better in pics. I have the monochrome Cadillac logo emblems on trunk and grill already. Might also paint the yellows in the V badge in the back black and/or red. Red might be fine there rather than making all the checkered squares black since I have red calipers
What do you guys (gals?) think? These emblems are 6” wide by 1.5” tall.

Attachments

• 1657770988305.jpeg
    1657770988305.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
Considering replacing the trunk CT5 with a BW logo and/or putting some on the sides. Right now the side V badges and CT5 are off.

I could put the rear badge like in the pic or I could mount a smaller BW emblem on a license plate frame. I’m planning on getting a vanity plate that says “B wing” so was considering a custom frame that says blackwing on it possibly with the logo kind of like the “RS” emblem logo one I got for my RS6 View attachment 10501

View attachment 10497

As far as the sides I’m looking at 3 options
1- factory location of V for the 5 (my car is a 5)
View attachment 10498

2- where fender badges usually are put like on hellcats

View attachment 10502

3- bottom of door like the 4

View attachment 10499

The emblem would be black in middle with chrome around and be actual emblems like what’s been shown previously, not a decal. I printed off black in middle with white around on paper so it’d show up easier/better in pics. I have the monochrome Cadillac logo emblems on trunk and grill already. Might also paint the yellows in the V badge in the back black and/or red. Red might be fine there rather than making all the checkered squares black since I have red calipers
What do you guys (gals?) think? These emblems are 6” wide by 1.5” tall.
I'd like to see what the rear on license plate instead looks like and I like option 3 on side view

I prefer option 4, put it in that odd blank area next to the c-pillar.
Not a bad idea. Here’s option 4 on my dads car which still has the V on the fender too

Attachments

• 84C475B0-AF7C-430B-A485-0E716B4E2672.jpeg
    84C475B0-AF7C-430B-A485-0E716B4E2672.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 107
Interesting...I've got a mock-up decal there on mine but it's pure black (trying options - one side is matte black, other has a carbon fiber pattern) and not particularly visible. The idea of using color for the outline is interesting and I'm thinking about the prior message mentioning maybe a red outline vs. the white on your Father's car (not quite sure how to pull that off with a Cricut quite yet though.)

I also spoke to a CNC mill about mocking up something for me in actual carbon fiber and one in titanium (need to pick this one back up as I never saw a response to my most recent email to them.)

Interesting...I've got a mock-up decal there on mine but it's pure black (trying options - one side is matte black, other has a carbon fiber pattern) and not particularly visible. The idea of using color for the outline is interesting and I'm thinking about the prior message mentioning maybe a red outline vs. the white on your Father's car (not quite sure how to pull that off with a Cricut quite yet though.)

I also spoke to a CNC mill about mocking up something for me in actual carbon fiber and one in titanium (need to pick this one back up as I never saw a response to my most recent email to them.)
maybe also reach out to Yoast Fabrication: Premium Show Car Products & Welding Positioners

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back