Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Custom Blackwing Logo

Which Size looks best

• Total voters

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Just wanted to get thoughts on the rendering of the logo I had created for the car. All thoughts appreciated. I personally love how it looks and not sure if I'll ask for any changes. But that is why I'm an asking y'all. The badge will have a brushed carbon black finish with machined carbon black recesses.
blackwing.jpg

3_16_blackwing_custom.jpg

Eric

Attachments

• 3_16_blackwing_custom.jpg
    3_16_blackwing_custom.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 131
This actually looks great! I've been wanting to do a Blackwing Logo myself. need to figure how I can do it. Do you have a place that will be doing this and pricing? I might be interested in one.

This actually looks great! I've been wanting to do a Blackwing Logo myself. need to figure how I can do it. Do you have a place that will be doing this and pricing? I might be interested in one.
I'm pretty sure after they creat mine it will be accurately to purchase way cheaper than what I'm paying. Cost me about $320 to have them build it from scratch start to finish. I believe it would cost you 125$ ish give or take 25.

Just wanted to get thoughts on the rendering of the logo I had created for the car. All thoughts appreciated. I personally love how it looks and not sure if I'll ask for any changes. But that is why I'm an asking y'all. The badge will have a brushed carbon black finish with machined carbon black recesses.
View attachment 6497
View attachment 6498
Eric
Really not bad BUT if possible, I'd try to get the areas shown as dark black to be voids like the actual logo. Ironically I just dropped my car for a small issue or I'd share photos of some mockups I've attached to my car (not final but representations of a couple of options - one in black and one in carbon fiber for now.)

Really not bad BUT if possible, I'd try to get the areas shown as dark black to be voids like the actual logo. Ironically I just dropped my car for a small issue or I'd share photos of some mockups I've attached to my car (not final but representations of a couple of options - one in black and one in carbon fiber for now.)

Found 1 from a few weeks ago but the flash makes it look almost silver. Have to take some shots when I get the car back.

Attachments

• 20211111_210432.jpg
    20211111_210432.jpg
    987.6 KB · Views: 191
Found 1 from a few weeks ago but the flash makes it look almost silver. Have to take some shots when I get the car back.
Yeah I see what you mean. Not sure they can since it's out of one piece of billet aluminum. That does look good.

Last edited:
These are pretty big roughly 6.7x1.5.....I debadged all the V logos on the outside and put on the Monochromatic Cadillac emblems

These are pretty big roughly 6.7x1.5.....I debadged all the V logos on the outside and put on the Monochromatic Cadillac emblems
I thought it seemed pretty big as well. I just measured the V badges on my 5BW, and they're ~4.75 inches wide at the top and 0.75 inch tall. That 6.7 inch wide BW badge would just fit in between the trunk trim and taillight if you wanted to replace the V badge with it.

Vbadge.jpg

I thought it seemed pretty big as well. I just measured the V badges on my 5BW, and they're ~4.75 inches wide at the top and 0.75 inch tall. That 6.7 inch wide BW badge would just fit in between the trunk trim and taillight if you wanted to replace the V badge with it.

View attachment 6503
Yeah I'm debating asking them to shrink it down a touch. The other option was just below the Cadillac badge centered.

I'm curious how 5.9x1.26 or 5.5x1.17 would look. Based off that tape measure picture it would fit a lot better but you'd almost need to see a paper mock up to see how it would look in real life. The blades on the end are pretty thin already.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back