Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5V Blackwing Seat/Interior options

Absruler

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Anyone have info on the front seat dimensions (particularly width) for the three seating options? My dealer doesn’t have it, I can’t find it on the website and the chat person just finished telling me it was not published because it is a secret (he really did). Trying to figure out if the upgraded seats with the power side bolsters have more or less room that the stock seats.

I don't have any measurements, but I suspect the base seats will feel the most roomy, as the bolstering looks less pronounced than the upgraded High-performance seats. Both are 18 way adjustable. The base seats look a lot like CT5-V seats with slightly different materials, at least on the configurator. Might be worth trying those at your dealer. @Tall Steve has sat in both, so he may be the best person short of our GM celebrity here to answer for you.

I don't have any measurements, but I suspect the base seats will feel the most roomy, as the bolstering looks less pronounced than the upgraded High-performance seats. Both are 18 way adjustable. The base seats look a lot like CT5-V seats with slightly different materials, at least on the configurator. Might be worth trying those at your dealer. @Tall Steve has sat in both, so he may be the best person short of our GM celebrity here to answer for you.
I wonder if the base seat in the BW is the same as a CT5-V because to me they look the same.....Oh well....

Well, I don't know quiet how to answer this question.. I would say that the "regular" seats have a little more room than the up-graded seats IMHO. I think the high performance seat will fit you a little more snug...I daily a CT5-V with the base seats now and find them very comfortable, but the race seats were also very nice and my "big butt" did not have a problem with them....
@Tall Steve How big are you off ya don't mind me asking. I'm 6'0 240 wanting to kinda gauge how they may feel for me. I got the top seats on the CT-4 but they don't seem insanely different size and shape wise than the 5. If you sat in the 4 seats how was that?

Eric

I'm 6'7" and right now 265 pounds.....I did sit in the CT4 BW and I did fit but I can't remember too much more about it. I made note that I could push the clutch in and not hit my knee on the wheel..
That's a good sign for sure I appreciate it. I'm a little wider but the fact you don't remember much tells me it couldn't have been a terrible feel lol

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back