Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5 V Blackwing

Well that’s the beauty of the car enthusiast world is there is something for everyone. I’ve been fortunate and owned / driven most everything I was interested in. Opinions, mine included, are just that. Until you get seat time in a car you just really don’t know.

There is brand snobbery across all brands regardless of price point or country of manufacture. Sometimes it is week deserved (BMW drivers and lack of turn signals) other times not.

I’m glad there are forums for us enthusiasts so share experiences and learn from each other.

Only one passenger has ridden in mine and he told me he has just enough room… meet Ted 😁
View attachment 16843
I use to take Skippy with me for rides in the SS.....
IMG_0471.jpg
IMG_0916.jpg

Nor can you get one. I’ve been on the list at my local Porsche dealer for 2 years just to order a car, and because I don’t “have a relationship” with them other customers that buy cars and keep them for a couple of months and then trade out of them keep jumping the line basically, and getting new allocations or incoming inventory. So…yeah…there’s that part.

Even if I had money to do that sort of thing I don’t know that I could. Feels kind of “extortion-y.” Purchasing a flight of Porsches working my way all the way up from a Macan just so that I can eventually purchase a Carrera S and taking the depreciation on each…? I have to draw the line somewhere…but in this case…my bank account is making the final call 😬. If I DO ever decide to get out of my Cadillac (which is awesome so it would take a lot) it probably won’t be for one of those. The experience has kind of soured me on the brand…
Sounds like a bad dealer.

Jumping the line with a relationship works for the GT cars but that shouldn't fly for the regular 911 models. If there is infinite line skipping for an S or GTS leaving you with never getting a vehicle, find another dealer, that shouldn't be happening.

My local Porsche dealer doesn't do that, they have a line for the non GT models and they go by it.

Sounds like a bad dealer.

Jumping the line with a relationship works for the GT cars but that shouldn't fly for the regular 911 models. If there is infinite line skipping for an S or GTS leaving you with never getting a vehicle, find another dealer, that shouldn't be happening.

My local Porsche dealer doesn't do that, they have a line for the non GT models and they go by it.
I feel like Canadians are better at following rules. This is the 3rd dealership I visited in my area - the others wouldn't even take my order 😭

I feel like Canadians are better at following rules. This is the 3rd dealership I visited in my area - the others wouldn't even take my order 😭
It does sound like a bad dealer or dealers in the area. If you choose to get one I'd pop over to Rennlist and there is usually a lot of information on dealers. Unfortunately they don't have a "dealers who charge MSRP" post like Rob has here but it's all there through seach.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back