Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Blackwing Performance Mods and Numbers

Core for a billet item? Not sure that’s correct
GM charges a core for lots of stuff. Front splitters, wheels, you’d be surprised.

Not surprising, but Magnuson 2650's are up and available for the 5V BW - pulley and tune has them pushing 770whp 760wtq

Not surprising, but Magnuson 2650's are up and available for the 5V BW - pulley and tune has them pushing 770whp 760wtq

10k for stage 2 a little pricey

oh man!! Do I dare spent 10k for the stage 2 package!!!!

Stage 2 is $2500 more but includes the $1500 unlock to HPT and the $400 in credits for the ECU and the $400 for the MPIV

Does anybody know if the make a billet lid for the blackwings? Can’t seem to find anything out there that will clear the strut bar.
I have been running a LMP billet lid. I like it changed the whine a bit.

Really need to get my ecu tuned to really pickup power with all the mods I have currently.

I have been running a LMP billet lid. I like it changed the whine a bit.

Really need to get my ecu tuned to really pickup power with all the mods I have currently.
Same here! Just waiting for the headers to come so I can get it tuned once and for all!

Same here! Just waiting for the headers to come so I can get tuned once and for all!
I plan on slapping mine on tomorrow !

Ready to bring the noise ! Also was up way too late last night and ordered a heat exchanger and expansion tank smh.

I plan on slapping mine on tomorrow !

Ready to bring the noise ! Also was up way too late last night and ordered a heat exchanger and expansion tank smh.
I got a Kong x port and 103mm throttle and 2.30 pully. Gave me 13 pounds of boost. I put LMP’s lid and the boost went to 16 pounds had to let off the throttle especially without a tune. And I would consider putting some NKG 6510 plugs in it over stock

I got a Kong x port and 103mm throttle and 2.30 pully. Gave me 13 pounds of boost. I put LMP’s lid and the boost went to 16 pounds had to let off the throttle especially without a tune. And I would consider putting some NKG 6510 plugs in it over stock

I’m seeing 14 but just close to redline. Usually around 12-13. I have the brisk two step colder plugs from Tapout with their belt they recommend. Trying to find a 9.17 lower then After the tune I THINK THINK I’m going to call it.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back