Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V CT5-V Blackwing automatic VIN from 600 to 700

CT5-V Model

Khz

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5V Blackwing (soon)
I am looking for owners of CT5-V Blackwing automatic VIN from 600 to 700 or more if they pick it up Because my car is still in the factory i need to know if my car late or no 🤔

I am looking for owners of CT5-V Blackwing automatic VIN from 600 to 700 or more if they pick it up Because my car is still in the factory i need to know if my car late or no 🤔
My car is 810600, it will be at dealer tomorrow
Per accelerated transport. Truck with my car left Tennessee yesterday afternoon. Might even get there today. Going to West Palm Beach, Fl.

My car is 810600, it will be at dealer tomorrow
Per accelerated transport. Truck with my car left Tennessee yesterday afternoon. Might even get there today. Going to West Palm Beach, Fl.
Congratulations!, I waiting for a year and 3 months ago , and it hasn't been shipped yet 😓

I’m number 689. Car was built two months ago and still has not been shipped
My car it 654 but I didn't had anything about it only I know it be made only, I see in youtube more month ago car #810-649 with CF1+2 with dealer

I waited almost a year to the day, they are up in the higher vins for delivery now. Hopefully your car will ship soon. 🤞🏻I definitely feel your pain.

My car it 654 but I didn't had anything about it only I know it be made only, I see in youtube more month ago car #810-649 with CF1+2 with dealer
Are you really located in UAE? If so, I'm sure this goes without saying that you will likely be waiting longer than those of us in North America.

Are you really located in UAE? If so, I'm sure this goes without saying that you will likely be waiting longer than those of us in North America.
We has already 6 cars sold and 4 car not arrive maximum wait 1 year with shipping, my car now 1 year 3 months ago without shipping I think with ship it need more than 1 year 5 months to arrive 😣

We has already 6 cars sold and 4 car not arrive maximum wait 1 year with shipping, my car now 1 year 3 months ago without shipping I think with ship it need more than 1 year 5 months to arrive 😣
Sorry to hear that. The ordering process (we call it a goat rodeo) knows no borders! Good luck getting your car, don't let the goats get you down. (y) 🐐

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back