Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5 BW weight

SVTnSTi

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5 BW
Noticed today that the latest version of the order guide has added a few specifications. Weight being one of the big ones I was looking forward to. 4123lbs for the manual and 4142lbs for the auto.

SmartSelect_20210309-191248_Drive.jpg

Interesting, where did you find this updated order guide? I'd love to look through the ct4 v bw version.

@Ungwei couldn't find the whole new order book, but here the specs page for the ct4 BW

2022 CT4-V Blackwing
SPECS​
6DF69
RWD V-Series Blackwing
*Cadillac estimated*
Capacities
Curb weight, manual, lbs. (kg)
3860 (1751)​
Curb weight, automatic, lbs. (kg)
3900 (1769)​
Cargo volume, cu. ft. (liters)
10.7 (303.0)​
Fuel capacity, approximate, U.S., gallon (liters)
17 (64)​
Seating capacity, standard
2/3​

Latest order guides are always available and actively updated through:

GM Online Order / Reference Guide

I also noticed that a number of wheel options disappeared from the latest version. Only Q61 and Q63 now show.

Though that was not called out on the trail of changes that is listed on the very last page of the guide. This is from latest CT5-V BW order guide:

Week of 3/8/2021

Effective 3/8/2021, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
• Color and Trim section-Interior colors (HMR), (HJC) and (HJD), changed Seat Trim to "Full Semi-Aniline Leather Seats with Custom Quilting and Carbon Fiber front seatbacks".

Week of 3/1/2021

Effective 3/1/2021, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
• Dimensions section-Added dimensions for Model 6DF79. Please see PDF for details.
• Specs section-Added specs for Model 6DF79. Please see PDF for details.

The fuel tank is 66 liters on the CT4-V Blackwing (I see 64, will look into correction) which I believe is 6 more than on ATS, so that weight is with more fuel capacity.
#IWorkForGM
All views and opinions on here are my own and not those of Cadillac or GM.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back