Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

CT5 BW weight

SVTnSTi

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5 BW
Noticed today that the latest version of the order guide has added a few specifications. Weight being one of the big ones I was looking forward to. 4123lbs for the manual and 4142lbs for the auto.

SmartSelect_20210309-191248_Drive.jpg

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
Interesting, where did you find this updated order guide? I'd love to look through the ct4 v bw version.

Nino313

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 CTS-V, 2022 CT4 V Blackwing
@Ungwei couldn't find the whole new order book, but here the specs page for the ct4 BW

2022 CT4-V Blackwing
SPECS​
6DF69
RWD V-Series Blackwing
*Cadillac estimated*
Capacities
Curb weight, manual, lbs. (kg)
3860 (1751)​
Curb weight, automatic, lbs. (kg)
3900 (1769)​
Cargo volume, cu. ft. (liters)
10.7 (303.0)​
Fuel capacity, approximate, U.S., gallon (liters)
17 (64)​
Seating capacity, standard
2/3​

jwolf99

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Latest order guides are always available and actively updated through:

GM Online Order / Reference Guide

I also noticed that a number of wheel options disappeared from the latest version. Only Q61 and Q63 now show.

Though that was not called out on the trail of changes that is listed on the very last page of the guide. This is from latest CT5-V BW order guide:

Week of 3/8/2021

Effective 3/8/2021, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
• Color and Trim section-Interior colors (HMR), (HJC) and (HJD), changed Seat Trim to "Full Semi-Aniline Leather Seats with Custom Quilting and Carbon Fiber front seatbacks".

Week of 3/1/2021

Effective 3/1/2021, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
• Dimensions section-Added dimensions for Model 6DF79. Please see PDF for details.
• Specs section-Added specs for Model 6DF79. Please see PDF for details.

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
The fuel tank is 66 liters on the CT4-V Blackwing (I see 64, will look into correction) which I believe is 6 more than on ATS, so that weight is with more fuel capacity.
#IWorkForGM
All views and opinions on here are my own and not those of Cadillac or GM.

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom