Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4V BW Rear Trunk Spoiler Color - Black or Body Color ?

V56

Seasoned Member
Question I am looking for some help on. I am looking at CT4V BWs right now and some of the cars have the Black Trunk Spoiler and then others look like they have the body color trunk spoiler. None of these cars have Carbon Fiber option, so I am trying to figure out how you get a Black Trunk Spoiler vs. Body Colored. Appreciate any feedback and information.....

You're looking at pictures of both 4BW and 5BW. The 4BW has black or carbon spoiler while the 5BW is body colored or carbon.

Last edited:
I was looking at dealer pictures of a car I am considering buying and it has a Electric Blue Spoiler on rear deck lid. Perhaps its not a real picture of the car - maybe its a sample picture of a regular CT4V and not a blackwing

I don't understand the questions Caddilacs only come in BLACK!!!!! LOL

No in all seriousness the standard BW rearspoiler is pretty agressive compared to the lines of the rest of the car so black is the way to go in my humble opinion.

I don't understand the questions Caddilacs only come in BLACK!!!!! LOL

No in all seriousness the standard BW rearspoiler is pretty agressive compared to the lines of the rest of the car so black is the way to go in my humble opinion.
In my opinion, the nice lines and details of the car are lost on a black car. The lighter colors flatter the car much more.

At least the 4 Blackwing can only be had with a black wing!

In my opinion, the nice lines and details of the car are lost on a black car. The lighter colors flatter the car much more.

At least the 4 Blackwing can only be had with a black wing!
I hear people say that black hides the lines of the car but that is normally true for cars with more rounded features, The more angular lines of Cadillacs Art and Science era cars don't suffer from this nearly as much as other cars do. Even on a black car you can see the sculpted angularity of the CT4 in detail.

I agree Cadillac has to be black. I tried to do a different color and tan back to black! My 5th black Cadillac in a row…I have problems lol

Base spoiler is black and aggressive which helps make the car

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners