Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4 V JB4 Installed but I need a colder Plug???

2A_Cafe_Tx

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT4-V
Has anyone found the right plug - colder - for the Ct4 V 2.7L Turbo - Ngk doesn't have anything listed???

Thanks to the guys at Torqqe Performance in Austin Tx, finally tracked down the plugs needed for the 2.7L with JB$ installed - they are a new release from Brisk. No more mis-fires at near red-line and WOT, 93 Oct Map2 - HOOAH!!!

Thanks to the guys at Torqqe Performance in Austin Tx, finally tracked down the plugs needed for the 2.7L with JB$ installed - they are a new release from Brisk. No more mis-fires at near red-line and WOT, 93 Oct Map2 - HOOAH!!!
Any videos?

I was thinking about buying a JB4 tuner and I wasn’t sure if you could feel a power difference.

I have one in my Bronco Raptor, tbh not sure I notice much of a difference other than a decrease in gas mileage lol

Can you feel a difference with the tune?
Yes. I have JB4 in my '23 CT4-V (AWD)and ran a 0-60 in 3.9sec. I do not have colder plugs either- I run e80 fuel and I'm also running the IAT spoof FW that Terry @ BMS has as an Alpha file ;) I should also mention that I"m running a high flow Downpipe too. No issues other than emission efficiency of the downstream O2 sensor but you can clear codes, on the fly, with JB4.

Where did you purchase the high flow down pipe from?

A guy in TX named Ryan Salazar. He’s in the V groups on fb. His prices are beyond absurd but I found one from a guy who never installed it. I think Ryan was asking around $800+ for the dp alone. I scooped mine up, with an intake too for $400. Also- if/when you get tired of JB4 only really making a difference when it’s cool out and DA is perfect and possibly running E30, word on the street is that Tapout is FINALLY testing HPtuners in the 2.7l platform. I’m also guessing that there will be REAL and truly EFFECTIVE tuning options in the market. Obviously with the risk of voiding your powetrain warranty. I’d also imagine that ZZPerformance in MI. Will have intake/exhaust options avail too. Don’t get me wrong w JB4- it does give a bit more power BUT the planets have to align for anything fairly substantial. I also have the IAT spoof FW on mine too. I’ve run a 3.9 0-60 w/ AWD; Certainly not too shabby but I want the power increase available at all times and JB4 just can’t to that. Never liked piggyback tuners either. I had a Trifecta tune on my ‘14 ATS AWD and a dp and it hauled ass.

Thanks for the information. I guess I’ll wait it out until there are more options.

No worries! Glad to help. If your looking for more power and RELIABLE power, a real tune and/or engine mods are the best solutions, IMO. Save your hard earned cash and wait until next summer. Trust me👍🏻

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back