Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Blackwing Ordering

Hunter55

Creating this thread so those who have reserved a slot can post their experiences.

So I just called my dealership, and they mentioned that they were going to be selling the car for $3,000 over MSRP due to its limited nature. I mentioned to them that I will probably just transfer the allocation to another dealership, so the Sales Manager told me he was going to talk to the dealership owner and get back to me. Seems pretty shady, so I may end up transferring the allocation anyway (the next dealership is a bit far away, hence why I haven't done it yet). Anyone else have a similar experience?

I was worried about the same thing and asked my dealer right up front if they were going to play any ADM games and they said "no". I'd find another dealer as well if they want to play games. I'm willing to pay MSRP to get one of the early cars but I will not pay over.

Reactions: Rob
Here is what I sent over to my dealer today. Pretty well loaded up. I question whether the CCBs and CFV options are worth it but I'm going kind of YOLO on this car :)

OptionMSRPRPONotes
Base$ 83,995
Delivery$ 995
Carbon Fiber 2$ 5,230CFV
Carbon Fiber 1$ 4,100CFZ
Parking pkg$ 710Y6L
Red seat belts$ 400709
Carbon ceramic brakes$ 9,000J57Blue Calipers
Seats with carbon fiber backs$ 6,090HJDgray and black
suede wheel/shifter$ 30053S
PDR$ 1,600UQT
Wave Blue$ 625GKK
Satin Graphite wheels$ 600Q61
$ 113,645

nice build ... mine is almost the same, but different color with all black seats/CF back.

Here is what I sent over to my dealer today. Pretty well loaded up. I question whether the CCBs and CFV options are worth it but I'm going kind of YOLO on this car :)

OptionMSRPRPONotes
Base$ 83,995
Delivery$ 995
Carbon Fiber 2$ 5,230CFV
Carbon Fiber 1$ 4,100CFZ
Parking pkg$ 710Y6L
Red seat belts$ 400709
PDR$ 1,600UQT
Wave Blue$ 625GKK
$ 113,645
So what made you choose wave blue over the electric blue? The electric blue turns out to be the same as Rapid Blue on your C8?

So what made you choose wave blue over the electric blue? The electric blue turns out to be the same as Rapid Blue on your C8?
I think rapid blue needs some offset contrast to work. On the C8 you have the side blade and it's also a much smaller profile. I feel like with the CT5 it would just be a huge monochromatic slab of electric blue. I also want something a little less flashy in a sedan. Love the color but just not my pick for this car.

Creating this thread so those who have reserved a slot can post their experiences.

So I just called my dealership, and they mentioned that they were going to be selling the car for $3,000 over MSRP due to its limited nature. I mentioned to them that I will probably just transfer the allocation to another dealership, so the Sales Manager told me he was going to talk to the dealership owner and get back to me. Seems pretty shady, so I may end up transferring the allocation anyway (the next dealership is a bit far away, hence why I haven't done it yet). Anyone else have a similar experience?
This concerns me greatly. I need to have a heart to heart with my chosen dealer on price before I finalize my specs and place the order.

OptionMSRPRPONotes
Base$ 83,995
Delivery$ 995
Carbon Fiber 2$ 5,230CFV
Carbon Fiber 1$ 4,100CFZ
Parking pkg$ 710Y6L
Red seat belts$ 400709
PDR$ 1,600UQT
Wave Blue$ 625GKK
$ 113,645
Nice but that does not look like CT4 🙂

Anybody else placed order? I have thinking about following
- Electric Blue
- Red calipers
- 6-speee manual
- Cool gray or Natural leather (still undecided on this one)
- PDR

Hard to get info. They are trying. Won’t talk price - that makes me want to kill the reservation.

D.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners