Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Blackwing on E30 = 546 whp

WONT TAP

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS-V A8, 2018 ATS-V M6, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing A10
Copper plugs will need to be changed much more frequently, the OEM iridium plugs will last much longer, but they may not be the best heat range for higher boost levels. The trick is to find one step colder iridum plugs, been looking myself, but not found anything yet.
All true. But after the first spark plug change, it's not that difficult. Our approach is to use the best performing spark plugs, and just plan on replacing them periodically as normal maintenance.

G.Newt

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 CT4-V Blackwing 6MT
This sounds like so much fun, but highly modifying another car just scares the crap out of me... I don't want to go down that rabbit hole again...
This is barely modifying anything. Some filters, spark plugs, a throttle body and tune. I think 480-530whp / 500lb-ft would be the sweet spot for this car.

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
22 CT5-V BW & 22 CT4-V BW
This is barely modifying anything. Some filters, spark plugs, a throttle body and tune. I think 480-530whp / 500lb-ft would be the sweet spot for this car.
I get it, but I like my warranty to much..... Nothing against @WONT TAP and if I were to do it I would ship my car to them in a heartbeat... I'm just a 🐈

JB5359

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
I agree. I really like the way it runs now. Its a blast to drive without much investment required honestly.

Win a CT4-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom