Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Blackwing ALMOST hits 700 whp!

WONT TAP

Seasoned Member
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS-V A8, 2018 ATS-V M6, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing A10
After 13 months, 11,000 street miles, 200 dyno pulls and eight track days spread over Florida, Texas and Ohio, we recently released our new CT4-V Blackwing White and Blue Belt Performance Packages.

Testing and refinement continues while we work to finalize all remaining details of the soon to be announced Purple and Brown Belt Performance Packages.

And today we reached a new milestone with the Brown Belt Performance Package on our flagship car when it achieved peak power of 699 whp, nearly 300 whp higher than stock!

CT4-V Blackwing - 699 whp.png

After 13 months, 11,000 street miles, 200 dyno pulls and eight track days spread over Florida, Texas and Ohio, we recently released our new CT4-V Blackwing White and Blue Belt Performance Packages.

Testing and refinement continues while we work to finalize all remaining details of the soon to be announced Purple and Brown Belt Performance Packages.

And today we reached a new milestone with the Brown Belt Performance Package on our flagship car when it achieved peak power of 699 whp, nearly 300 whp higher than stock!

View attachment 12882

Oh No Dancing GIF by NBC

View attachment 12882
Do Want I Need It GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I keep telling myself I dont need more than one 10 second car.

I keep telling myself the sweet spot for the Blackwing is about 500whp.

View attachment 12882
Scott, am I crazy or are you picking up way more in the under 4k now than you were before?

Scott, am I crazy or are you picking up way more in the under 4k now than you were before?
Good eye! Yes, every aspect of our tuning method and powerband improves every month or two. ;)

Good eye! Yes, every aspect of our tuning method and powerband improves every month or two. ;)
If that's the case, some 1/4 mile passes are in order. You've no longer got an 11 second car by those numbers.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back