Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

"CT4" Trunk Emblem Location

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
Can someone please be so kind as to provide me with some measurements to assist me in installing a new "CT4" emblem on the trunk? The body shop left it off and sent me the emblem for me to re-install and I don't want to guess as to the exact location. Thanks!

That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid. :)
On my car, the C is 9.5 cm from the edge of the trunk lid along the line shown in the photo (top of bumper edge). It is 2 cm from the bottom of the body line, just where the curve of the line starts. Both my Cadillac emblem and V emblem are 1.5 cm down from that body line, so it is lower by .5 cm than those.

Attachments

• trunk1.jpg
    trunk1.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 65
  • trunk2.jpg
    trunk2.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
On my car, the C is 9.5 mm from the edge of the trunk lid along the line shown in the photo (top of bumper edge). It is 2 mm from the bottom of the body line, just where the curve of the line starts. Both my Cadillac emblem and V emblem are 1.5 mm down from that body line, so it is lower by .5 mm than those.
Thank you so much!

If you want a truly OEM look, mount it ever so slightly crooked.

Don't go crazy with it. Do it juuuust enough that every once in a while it catches your eye and makes you stare it for a minute asking yourself, "Is that thing on crooked ...?"

If you want a truly OEM look, mount it ever so slightly crooked.

Don't go crazy with it. Do it juuuust enough that every once in a while it catches your eye and makes you stare it for a minute asking yourself, "Is that thing on crooked ...?"
And I thought I was the only one who noticed that subtly. 🤭

On my car, the C is 9.5 mm from the edge of the trunk lid along the line shown in the photo (top of bumper edge). It is 2 mm from the bottom of the body line, just where the curve of the line starts. Both my Cadillac emblem and V emblem are 1.5 mm down from that body line, so it is lower by .5 mm than those.
cm not mm in case anybody references this post in the future.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back