Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale CT4 BW Items - Brake Pads, Winter Tires, Emblems - 48706 Zip

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

strohw

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-BW
For Sale:

-Hakkapeliitta R3 in 255/35/18 square setup. They have roughly 12k miles on them. 2 tires are 7mm+ center tread, 1 is at 6mm+ center and the other is 5.5mm+. Going to guess that they have 12-14k miles left in them for winter driving. Price is $250 for the set with pickup only from 48706.

-Brand new set of the Monochrome front and rear emblems for 6sp manual model. Bought these and a black set at the same time. I installed the black set and never touched these. Price is $75 shipped.

-EBC SR11 front pads. These are used with roughly 2k street miles and half a track day. They have 8.5mm+ of pad material left. Price is $125 shipped.

-EBC SR11 rear pads. These are new and are the ATSV/SS rear pads. If you're looking at these then you know the compromise with them. Price is $100 shipped

-Powerstop Z26 Carbon front pads. These are brand new pads only. They're around $80 on Amazon. Price is $40 shipped.

I'm in Michigan, zip 48307. I may be interested in the monochrome emblems. Can you text me pictures? 248-229-3713.

I'm in Michigan, zip 48307. I may be interested in the monochrome emblems. Can you text me pictures? 248-229-3713.

Figured I'd put it here in case others needed one as well.

20230923_222304.jpg

Thank you! I decided to go with a brand new set as I wanted a staggered setup. Thanks for all your posts by the way with Tire Rack. Really helped that you let them scan your car.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back