Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Ct4 Blackwing Piggyback installed

Tms1224

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
23 4BW IMSA 6spd, 22 4BW A10, 21 Ct5 V
Today I installed a piggyback (JB4) on my 4bw. So far we have basically logged stock pulls. Updated unit with integrated MAF sensor is being mailed out (as my unit for my CT5v had a satellite MAF sensor) at that point will have the ability to try and hit higher boost target and see how the car handles it, will know in about a week.
Here is a pic of the LF4 I found online, the view is from the firewall side and the 2 connections are circled... was a real b**** to get at the top one.
LF4.jpg

what data points where you able to capture? Were you able to see afr/ignition etc? Glad to see this coming as a tuning option.

what data points where you able to capture? Were you able to see afr/ignition etc? Glad to see this coming as a tuning option.

Attachments

• map 0 -1.jpg
    map 0 -1.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 79
  • map0-2.jpg
    map0-2.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 86
  • map0-3.jpg
    map0-3.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 79
Looks good, I used to run the jb4 on my 335i n54 years ago, great platform and being able to submit logs etc is nice too.

Looks good, I used to run the jb4 on my 335i n54 years ago, great platform and being able to submit logs etc is nice too.
Agreed. I've run JB4's on N54's/N55 and b9 S5's. Terry is always great!

Here is an attempt to run map2 (93oct) with no maf attached.
map2 93oct no maf.jpg

Why no maf attached?
In the early run of JB4's on the ct5v the MAF was a satellite (wireless not hard wired to the jb4)
He now changed it to a hardwire set up. 2 issues with the satellite.. you cant control fuel bias per rpm and the remote start would not work in cold outside temps (like below 40f). I'm currently using my ct5v jb4 he's mailing me the hardwire setup.

This is an exciting development for the Blackwing community! We look forward to working with Terry to test, validate and calibrate his product.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back