Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Corvette Z06

I'm reading Rob's "How to Order a New Corvette" guide. Since BW production is getting iffy and I missed the window on an early order, AND there's basically nothing else available these days due to shortages, I might just get in line now for a Z06...

How to Order a New Corvette and Understand the Process

ooof…unless you snag one off a dealer lot (and pay obscene ADM) you are looking at being solidly into 2nd year of production. Perhaps even 3rd depending on dealer you pick. Won’t be that long for a BW.

When do the orders open for

Was about to say the same. I wonder why GM/Cadillac did not think that BWs weren't important enough to have a configurator created before the order process started.
Before everyone jumps on the anti-Cadillac bandwagon for a configurator late release, Chevy has done the same thing with the Corvette the last model year or two.

How much will that z06 be? 130k? Starting price…

We should start a “the process is right” to see who can nail the price lol

I just watched the 30 min video that GM made and now I want one:

Is this the one that you have an option to go in and build your engine yourself and your name goes on the plate on the engine.

Is this the one that you have an option to go in and build your engine yourself and your name goes on the plate on the engine.
If the Engine Build Experience RPO is available, yes. I believe it's option code PBC, but that's only if they're doing it during these times with the COVID pandemic going on.

As badass as the c8 z06 may be… still no third pedal…. Hell nah
Ya, totally agree and that's why I did not order a C8 but I might have to break my rule for this one. This car just looks incredible.

If the Engine Build Experience RPO is available, yes. I believe it's option code PBC, but that's only if they're doing it during these times with the COVID pandemic going on.
Hell, I may have to add that car to my Bucket List, that's if I'm still around when it comes out. :happyanim:

Exactly. Look no further than the GT350 voodoo engine problems.
Sounds like they've already passed the self loosening oil filter phase and addressed that but still wouldn't want to be an early adopter. So, far no issues with my GT350 but I waited until 2020 to order to get all of the refinements.🤞

The poor man’s 458 Italia!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners