Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Corvette Z06

marfan

RiftGang
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
5BW
Hey @Rob - maybe you can make a bunch of people on here feel better about their BW orders - how far down the list would I be at MacMulkin if I called to order up a 670hp Z06 today?

Hey @Rob - maybe you can make a bunch of people on here feel better about their BW orders - how far down the list would I be at MacMulkin if I called to order up a 670hp Z06 today?
Almost 1100.

Still a lot of unknowns...

No TQ, no weight, no 'ring time or pricing announced during reveal or on the website.

All in all, nothing I saw makes me want the C8Z over the BW. I'm a cross-shopper. :D

No TQ, no weight, no 'ring time or pricing announced during reveal or on the website.

All in all, nothing I saw makes me want the C8Z over the BW. I'm a cross-shopper. :D
That's all listed in the link I posted above with the exception of pricing

Oh, I do and I love my BW. Realistically, since I'm not on a list it's not either or since I'm probably 3 years away from Z06 availability...

I'm second on my dealer's list.

Any indication on when the dealer order books are going to open up?

@Rob could I impose on you to let us know when the system allows building an order?

Thanks a bunch.

Shes-thinking-quotholy-he-could-reach-the-back-of-087effbe3d063711962093d7dee9e38a.gif

@Rob could I impose on you to let us know when the system allows building an order?

Thanks a bunch.
Sure. I'll have all the information on the Corvette Action Center when it becomes available.

GM has been making some really amazing cars lately... looks like the Blackwings are gonna have some more nice company next year
My dream garage would be my 1990 ZR-1, a 2019 C7 ZR-1, a fully loaded Blaze Orange CT4-V Blackwing, and a 2023 Z06.

Ahhhhhh, someday...🥰

Thanks a bunch.
And no, I'm not tracking Z06 orders, before anyone asks! 🤣

If the orders open before my CT5-BW goes into production, I might just jump on this one.

Looks like an amazing car for sure.

Gotta say, would have loved a configurator like this when we were ordering our blackwings lol
Corvette Stingray Z06 (2).jpg
Corvette Stingray Z06 (1).jpg

When do the orders open for
Gotta say, would have loved a configurator like this when we were ordering our blackwings lol View attachment 5421View attachment 5422
Was about to say the same. I wonder why GM/Cadillac did not think that BWs weren't important enough to have a configurator created before the order process started.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back