Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cool Encounter

frankfast97

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 ct5-v blackwing (on order)
I’m up at Virginia International Raceway and I see a 5 Blackwing drive past. Naturally I chase him down and chat….long story short it was Tony Roma the lead engineer on the blackwing. He was headed to get his helmet teched because he is racing this weekend. It makes me so happy that the guy who designed our car is racing with this weekend!!!

Yes the front is scratched…he blamed it on his brother in law ;)

Attachments

• 8319B06F-DA49-4042-895F-AA36F34CAAC0.jpeg
    8319B06F-DA49-4042-895F-AA36F34CAAC0.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 177
  • 9926CB6F-9CFE-4C0A-B995-7F3FFD8D7F2C.jpeg
    9926CB6F-9CFE-4C0A-B995-7F3FFD8D7F2C.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 181
His colour combination is how I've spec'd mine so I think he has good taste.

Infrared on the two tone natural is a classy combination on these cars in my opinion.

A treat 4 sure, to get to chat w/ one of the (top) mad men. Out of curiosity, given that currently there R approx. 25 used B-W5s on the market or so. Where do the test and journalist cars end up ?

A treat 4 sure, to get to chat w/ one of the (top) mad men. Out of curiosity, given that currently there R approx. 25 used B-W5s on the market or so. Where do the test and journalist cars end up ?
Typically these are pre-production cars and slated for the crusher. But you never know given pre-production VIN #001 somehow got out and sold on the private market...

Typically these are pre-production cars and slated for the crusher. But you never know given pre-production VIN #001 somehow got out and sold on the private market...
Most of the videos I have seen drifting around turns and smoking tires by the journalists have been Electric Blue.

Even better. He is racing in B Spec in a Chevy Sonic I believe
You're kidding?!? Would be a hoot to see. I'm guessing you can mash the gas pedal on a Sonic and never let off!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back