Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Constraints on CF1 & CF2 for CT5 Blackwing

SS_Shooter

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing 6MT
Does anyone know if the CF1 and CF2 parts are still on constraint? These packages are what stopping my car from getting any further in the order process.

They were supposed to be coming off constraint this month (October).

Thanks!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think C1 or C2 was ever "constrained". I thought I read supply was getting "low" to due to the supplier having an issue. Hopefully, some one with better knowledge can clarify.

My dealer months ago mentioned the CF being part of the issue. SS_Shooter do you mind mentioning who you are buying from? PM is understandable. Mine is from Heritage in Lombard. I see you are local too. Keeping my fingers crossed that CF isn't an issue for my 1&2 package.

Does anyone know if the CF1 and CF2 parts are still on constraint? These packages are what stopping my car from getting any further in the order process.

They were supposed to be coming off constraint this month (October).

Thanks!
I was just in the local dealership this past Saturday discussing order timelines/constraints. The resident BW expert said Caddy is sitting on a thin factory inventory of CF, with priority going to customers who've taken delivery and whose CF (parts from either package) needs to be replaced due to damage during delivery. Second priority is for the customers whose cars are in the build process.

My dealer has maintained since day I placed order that CF 1 & 2 were the delay.

My understanding is they get emails monthly with options that are constrained/unavailable.

I think someone posted this on here before, but this was the constraint schedule. It showed constraints on CF1 and CF2 through October...

However, this is from July. Anyone have an updated version of this?

IDK, but when you look at the GM online distribution update guide, it doesn't show any constraint. Doesn't mean they are short though.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back