Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Considering Selling the BW.

sorry to hear. BAT and cars and dbids and also straight up what a dealer would buy it for...

I think you might just break even without even trying.

sorry to hear. BAT and cars and dbids and also straight up what a dealer would buy it for...

I think you might just break even without even trying.

I have about 4 weeks before need to remit payment.. If can't figure something out by then, I will give the auction sites a go.

I got hit with a large and [ mostly ] unexpected tax bill this year and am considering liquidating the blackwing to cover this. I am into the car for just shy of 110k after taxes and ceramic.. Figure I'd see if any interest here before taking the leap of listing on autotrader or similar.

not looking to make money, just looking to get even and settle with the IRS.

WWJD?
Damn, that sucks. I follow your insta and love your build.
I sold my V3 last summer to Givemethevin.com and it was very very smooth and easy. If you're just trying to break even and do it quickly, I'd fill out your info on their website with zero commitment or cost to you. Feel free to ask any questions on the process

I got hit with a large and [ mostly ] unexpected tax bill this year and am considering liquidating the blackwing to cover this. I am into the car for just shy of 110k after taxes and ceramic.. Figure I'd see if any interest here before taking the leap of listing on autotrader or similar.

WWJD?
I'm interested in your Blackwing if you are still wishing to sell it?

WWJD?
@blackwing329 please contact me. I am a seriously interested party. Just have a few high level questions about the specs. Steck.travis@gmail.com

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back