Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Considering Selling the BW.

ericwilliamstevenson

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing 86-0329 - Sold
I got hit with a large and [ mostly ] unexpected tax bill this year and am considering liquidating the blackwing to cover this. I am into the car for just shy of 110k after taxes and ceramic.. Figure I'd see if any interest here before taking the leap of listing on autotrader or similar.

not looking to make money, just looking to get even and settle with the IRS.

WWJD?

If there is any interest, you will probably get asked to post Moroney sticker and mileage driven at a minimum. I suggest you get more details about the car in this thread. Good luck with your inquiry.

View attachment 8541

driven 950 Miles. Not showing in the sticker is an extended warranty.

You can always get your money back on the extended warranty just by cancelling it.
Or you could transfer the extended warranty to the buyer. But, after you sell it, you only have a limited amount of time to transfer it to the new owner, otherwise, it's gone and no one can use it.

Really tempting as that's my same build spec except for a couple of extra options. Unfortunately, I was also hit with a huge tax bill (which I had anticipated) so holding tight for now. Interested in specs/cost of the warranty though - that's a selling point that you should highlight as an option for prospective buyers.

Yeah, I pay her tax bill. I buy Blackwing, neither one of us gives each other shit...I guess it works out.
Maybe...maybe not. My unsolicited advice may not be worth more than you're paying for it but not being on the same page with finances is the biggest killer of marriages. It might be a lot cheaper to find a way to share how you feel and see if you can both come up with a solution than letting it fester to an undesirable and expensive conclusion. Either way, I hope you find peace with this concern.

Maybe...maybe not. My unsolicited advice may not be worth more than you're paying for it but not being on the same page with finances is the biggest killer of marriages. It might be a lot cheaper to find a way to share how you feel and see if you can both come up with a solution than letting it fester to an undesirable and expensive conclusion. Either way, I hope you find peace with this concern.
Nah, we are good. I made it sound bad, but it's not. I was being a little facetious.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back