Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Help! Competitive Driving Mode

Need help topic

Joe V

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 Cadillac ATS-V
Hi All,

I'm needing a little help trying to put my 2016 ATS-V into competitive driving mode. According to the manual for the car and on-line manuals; The car should be able to be put into Competitive mode while in Track Mode and depressing the Stabletrack button quickly two times.

I have tried this repeatedly, with no success. I know that owner's manuals are not always 100% correct and sometimes span a couple models but the every manual I have checked is very specific and are all alike.

Any ideas for me?

Joe

Its not you Joe

In order to get to the goodies I have to hit the button two times really quick and have to do this continuously till the menu appears, I don't mind so much because the rewards that come in Race Mode are remarkable, its like having two different cars, no worries you'l get it if you haven't already, safe driving.

Thank You

Daddy,

Thanks for your advice. It sounds like I was too slow and gave up too easily. I will double my efforts to activate the mode. You make is sound worth the effort.

Regards

Joe

100%

Caddy Daddy,

You were right on the money! After a few try's, I got into Competitive mode and whoaaa baby! makes track mode seem like Mom's car.

Thanks a million

Joe

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop