Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Check out the MSRP of the 4BW - Watkins Glen IMSA Edition

raptor5244

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing - 46-381
My local dealer has one in transit. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the MSRP. I realize the package includes the carbon fiber bits but still.

Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 10.35.58 PM.png

Last edited:
So about $8600 (deducting CF1/2 from the $19,200 list price) for a few extra farkles and decals? This is pure GM "sport package" from the 1980's. Not that there was much low hanging fruit in actual performance improvements, but it would be more legit if there was something to make it more track worthy.

To be fair, I hear that the decal has hints of gold leaf in it so totally justified! Yep nice dense gold to add weight and give the track edition added uh.....momentum?
Hello Mr. Waffles, they don't put gold leaf anywhere on the car!!!! They sprinkle unicorn dust in the interior AND that's what makes it special! You guys should really study the car more and know for sure what all it has that makes them SPECIAL!!!
Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Hello Mr. Waffles, they don't put gold leaf anywhere on the car!!!! They sprinkle unicorn dust in the interior AND that's what makes it special! You guys should really study the car more and know for sure what all it has that makes them SPECIAL!!!
Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
Unicorn dust? Is that what they used to call the special white powder that gives you superpowers? Nowadays us millennials just call it cocaine and dive right in

FWIW, my '22 (bought from dealer stock) is about $88.2K in today's configurator. :unsure:

FWIW, my '22 (bought from dealer stock) is about $88.2K in today's configurator. :unsure:
I'm not joking, but is that with almost every option selected? That has to be maxing out.
- cf1/2, a10, bronze wheels, pdr, fancy seats, roof hole? Trying to remember what else is $1k+

I'm not joking, but is that with almost every option selected? That has to be maxing out.
- cf1/2, a10, bronze wheels, pdr, fancy seats, roof hole? Trying to remember what else is $1k+
It doesn't have bronze wheels but probably just about everything else. MSRP was $82.1K. Starting price has gone up $2K, destination charge $400, CF1 and 2 $1800 each. 2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing - Serial Number N0410405

Last edited:
So, yeah. Just priced this exact build up online and the MSRP is $87,260. Of course that doesn't even include the carbon-backed seats, or the "unicorn sparkle interior" or the "gold-leaf decals." All said, a ~$1,600 price difference for the carbon seats alone is worth it to me. Not to mention, you actually get the CF1 and CF2 packages. Worth it...

So, yeah. Just priced this exact build up online and the MSRP is $87,260. Of course that doesn't even include the carbon-backed seats, or the "unicorn sparkle interior" or the "gold-leaf decals." All said, a ~$1,600 price difference for the carbon seats alone is worth it to me. Not to mention, you actually get the CF1 and CF2 packages. Worth it...
^^^ This guy gets it^^^
200.gif

So, my math was wrong in post 2 because I didn't include the carbon seats...but you can still include me in the "I don't get it" column (specifically because I don't appreciate the value add of any of the CF bits, other than the brakes).

So, my math was wrong in post 2 because I didn't include the carbon seats...but you can still include me in the "I don't get it" column (specifically because I don't appreciate the value add of any of the CF bits, other than the brakes).
I think you're missing the point. You and others think that the track package option is just some crazy GM upcharge for nothing, when, in reality, you're getting more, and more exclusive stuff for only a very small upgrade cost.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back