Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale Certified 2010 CTS-V 51,000 Miles Great Condition- taking offers

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

gdl9s

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2010 CTS-V Sedan
Hey everyone- new to the forum

I have a 2010 V that I absolutely love and have garage kept as a weekend driver. Real life is catching up with me, though, and I need to let it go in order to get a bigger family car. I can trade it back to dealers for a crazy low price in order for them to turn and sell it to just anyone, but I would really like to sell it to someone who I know will truly enjoy it as much as I did. I have had real trouble getting takers on it with normal online advertising because I'm not sure what price is going to sell the thing. It's valued on blue book, clear book, etc at a price that I have learned is just not going to get it sold. It still has a full Cadillac warranty out to 70k miles and is squeaky clean. It is an auto with the paddle shifters. It has pretty much every option I am aware of (the panoramic sunroof, recaro heated/cooled seats, etc.) with the exception of wood grain trim. Thunder gray chroma flair The tires are not very worn down. I have never tracked it and I care for it like a child.

Anyway, I would like to just sell the car for a reasonable price to another V enthusiast. if you're interested, please contact me with any questions and I'll be happy to talk with you about it and accept offers if you'd like. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0104 copy.jpg
    IMG_0104 copy.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_0107 copy.jpg
    IMG_0107 copy.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_0123 copy.jpg
    IMG_0123 copy.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 514
Hey everyone- new to the forum

I have a 2010 V that I absolutely love and have garage kept as a weekend driver. Real life is catching up with me, though, and I need to let it go in order to get a bigger family car. I can trade it back to dealers for a crazy low price in order for them to turn and sell it to just anyone, but I would really like to sell it to someone who I know will truly enjoy it as much as I did. I have had real trouble getting takers on it with normal online advertising because I'm not sure what price is going to sell the thing. It's valued on blue book, clear book, etc at a price that I have learned is just not going to get it sold. It still has a full Cadillac warranty out to 70k miles and is squeaky clean. It is an auto with the paddle shifters. It has pretty much every option I am aware of (the panoramic sunroof, recaro heated/cooled seats, etc.) with the exception of wood grain trim. Thunder gray chroma flair The tires are not very worn down. I have never tracked it and I care for it like a child.

Anyway, I would like to just sell the car for a reasonable price to another V enthusiast. if you're interested, please contact me with any questions and I'll be happy to talk with you about it and accept offers if you'd like. Thanks!

GLWS. If it were a stick shift I'd be interested "if things go south with my ordered v"

Is this car still available?

Got a friend looking.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop